Well, update on housing stuff: I took a nap after getting kiddo from school and decided that is what I needed to make myself feel better and to get a new grip on this...
I woke up and went to turn in my papers for the move-over request...I spoke with the community manager here, and she was all no no no...the MOMENT I mentioned that I already talked with Navy housing and they said that they have no problem moving me into Camp Stover when my lease here is up...the tune changed. (insert evil laugh here)
I pretty much told them that it makes no difference to them whether I live here or if I live on Wheeler...they still get my BAH...well, if I move into Navy housing...they will have TWO empty places, and will lose my BAH...which means less money for them. The community manager approved it and is sending it to the director with the recommendation that they do the move over...so they dont lose my moolah.
:)
As for the transportation costs...that is what we pay with her mom paying what she is supposed to pay. Her mother doesn't have a very good financial or living situation...so they won't make her pay anything extra...we are hoping after the hubby gets home for good we can work some other stuff out...but we have to see if that is even a possibility. -sigh- So for right now...we are stuck.
I figured I would enclose some pix...I never seem to post pix...LOL.
The first one is Kali on Easter Morning heading to church:

This one is me...on St. Patty's Day in Columbus, GA...It is diet coke in my hand...I know...baaaad Nikki...but it was FREE cuz I was a DD...LOL

I think later tonight or tomorrow sometime...I will post pix of the bras and the bustier thingys. The bras are from Lane Bryant and are size 42DDD and the bustiers/corsets are also from Lane Bryant and are size 22/24.
xoxox,
Nikki
(I am off to do my "spring cleaning" because I got TEN (10) days before the hubby gets here!!! HOLY SHIT! TEN DAYS! lol)
Glad everything seems to be working out with your housing :-)
ReplyDeleteYour little girl is gorgeous!!
Kali is so pretty! thanks for sharing the pics! You look great!
ReplyDeleteShe is precious!! I love little girls in cute dresses :) Congrats on being approved for new housing and letting us know that the countdown is on!!
ReplyDeleteHoly shit - 10 days is right! With the new ahem - clothing - I'm guessing you'll be MIA for a bit catching up on ahem - things right? I'm so damn excited for you! Yes - pictures - I will live vicariously through you. And OMG - your little girl is like the cutest little girl I've ever seen! How do you stop kissing and hugging on her? She looks like you - you're a hottie if I ever saw one with your festive green nails! Smooches!
ReplyDeletekali is such a doll! so pretty!!!! my daughter wore a dress almost identical to that one when she had her cheerleading banquet. that dress is adorable! you should be sooo proud of that little beauty you have there!!!!
ReplyDeletelove the nails on st patty's day. i'll have to do that next year.
better get busy girl... those ten days will fly by soooo fast. one minute it's ten days and the next it's like "omg. he's gonna be here tomorrow!!!!". i'm sure you know what i mean.
oh...and tips to you for pulling off that moving action like you did with the housing folks. you go!
Oh, thats strange. I CAN comment now. I tried on a later post about your husband coming home and kept getting an error message.
ReplyDeleteAnyway...... very exciting about your husband due home soon. You can feel it through the words how pumped you are. And yourself and your daughter? Both adorable. x
Kali is soooo cute!!! Oh and thanks so much - I got the clothes and I am only a few pounds away from being able to wear them and breathe at the same time. :-)
ReplyDelete