Friday, May 21, 2010

BYOC- and other craziness...(ATTN FL PPLS)

First and foremost...ITS FRIDAY!! So it is time for:

BYOC


1) If you had 3 wishes, what would they be and why?

Wish #1 A cure for cancer. I lost my grandpa to this disease. He was my heart. =/ My girlfriend from college lost her 3 year old son to it...a 3 year old little boy...thats not fair.

Wish #2 This is gonna sound totally cliche...I know....World Peace. Think about it...if there was WORLD wide peace...there wouldn't be the wars going on. The families facing deployments, losing loved ones to the violence of war. There would be more equality in the world. There would be less hoarding and more helping of the poorer countries...World Peace would solve a bunch of the underlying issues. Education would be able to reach more countries. (Hows that for a Miss USA answer =D)

Wish #3 A baby. A child growing inside of my belly...to experience all the joys (and pains) of pregnancy and child birth. I have wanted a baby for sooooo long...it is one of the main reasons why I got the band.





2)If you had all the money in the world, and perfect circumstances, how many children would you have and what sex?

I already got Kali...so 2 more...a boy and a girl. This is what we plan on having anyways...if all goes as planned.



3) Have you ever faked it?

Yes. Many a times. I have not had to since meeting a certain hubby...but up until then...every time. They had NO clue. I swear I probably should have gotten an academy award or something....atleast a golden globe...or an MTV movie award...I'll settle for one of those cheap looking trophies too! LOL. I used to think that I needed the sex to feel loved...not that I enjoyed it...but that if they left me...I dunno...I was young(er) and dumb. I still find it funny...I dont think they would if I told them. I am sure it would be an ego killer...poor guys. =/



4)What movie character do you think you look like?

I dunno. At my old job I was told a younger Kathy Bates (from misery and the like) and also Kathy Najimi (Hocus Pocus days)....Then back in my slimmer days Neve Campbell (Scream) I dont see it...but whatev



5)Which blog or comment spoke to you?

Amy W. It hit me because it is my biggest worry with this losing weight thing...what if I turn out to be someone I never knew before...I worry if I am gonna turn into a total attention whore and need the spotlight to me on me (which is the TOTAL opposite of who I am). She is such an amazing person to share stuff like that...not just in words...but in a vlog...the emotion you could see on her face and hear in her voice...I am telling you...if everyone could be that raw, emotional and honest...I think the world would take obesity and the changes that happen with it (and WLS) so much  more seriously. That girl there...she is gonna make a HUGE difference to a LOT of people.



***********************************

So I took my butt to step class this AM...HAHAHAHA. No go. My knee is still sore from the twisting of the knee of Wednesday...I could have probably done a spinning class...or another kickboxing class even...I just think that the up and down of the step is what aggravated it again. So this weekend I am going to RICE it (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation)...then Monday I will do Yoga...

Tuesday I fly out to Florida!! (have I mentioned I hate hate hate flying) I got about 6 weeks that I will be there without the munchkin in tow...so lemme know if you are in the FL region...maybe we can work something out...get in some beach time and show this world what lovely ladies we are! =D lol...I just dont wanna be so pasty anymore...and to think...I live in Hawaii =O !! Hanging out works just as well. :)

xoxox,
Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Email me at sjoy@fit.edu when you get into town!! :) Have a safe trip! Don't worry about being pasty. I live in Florida and I am as pale as an uncooked turkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nikki, I'm in Florida (as you know) and would love to meet you! I'm not far from West Palm Beach/Boca Raton if you'll be nearby - but am willing to travel a bit too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki, you WILL have children of your own, and you will be an excellent mom. I know this because of how great you are with Kali!

    Have a great time in Florida and don't let your family get to you! Just think, your hubby just may be home waiting for you when you return!

    ReplyDelete