I hate packing. Almost more than I hate flying. I think it is purely the fact that I have to go through all my stuff and figure out what I am going to wear for the next 8 weeks of my life. I mean, I can plan and make lists with the best (I literally compile a list of every shirt, sock, pair of panties and what not that I plan on bringing...down to the comb and hairbrush I want to use) but I do not like deciding.
I think I have it all covered, and I am not bringing too much, because I plan on shopping while I am home. Hawaii has a lovely selection of skinnier people clothing...but being lower size plus size and upper size regular stuff...I don't have much to choose from...I have NO idea where these larger ladies shop...maybe that is why people always be rockin muumuu's. That and stuff here is so much more expensive! Like my bathing suit...47 bucks here...35 back on the mainland...but shipping out to here sucks more than a whore on nickle night...so I just deal with the prices...which I think is another reason why the most of my wardrobe is from Old Navy.
I am having some crazy headaches lately. I am tired all the time. I swear...I could totally sleep for days. This is all only recently. I mean with working out, you would think I have more energy...I mean I do...but holy cow I am tired. I dunno. eh. That's life.
xoxox,
Nikki
if you are tired all the time have your blood sugar tested. thats what happened to me, and my sugar level was high.
ReplyDeleteok...so i used to think that if we pcs'ed somewhere, i would want it to be somewhere like hawaii. but the more you talk about some of the things you deal with (flights off the island being expensive, no clothes,etc.) the more i think hmmmm... maybe just a visit would be best! lol oh... and i hate packing, too. even just a three day trip is a huge packing ordeal for me! sigh!
ReplyDeleteYou may be dehydrated, make sure you drink a ton of water each day, it is like the most important thing you can do for your body.
ReplyDeleteI totally hear you on the packing thing!
ReplyDeleteI too make lists of what to take, down to the toiletries, but I hate, hate, hate the actual packing of it! It literally takes me hours to pack, and this is even if I have everything I want to take nearby and ready!!
I too have been really tired lately. I don't know what is up with this. I think Lori's and Janelle's ideas are worth looking into. Either blood sugar or not enough water.
I know that you hate flying (I love it by the way), but I hope that you have an uneventful flight and a great time in Sunny Florida!!
Enjoy your flight. Where will you be in Florida? I'm in Riverview-
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the packing and have a great time
ReplyDelete