Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Layover....yay.

So I am in Seattle. We have a little more than an hour for a layover....not too shabby. My body still says it is 4AM....so I am sucking down Seattle's Best Coffee like it is liquid crack and will give me the breathe of life...calorie content...lets not go there!!!

I never seem to have an uneventful flight...my girlfriend said that I must bring the drama. In December when I flew we has someone flip out on the plane at his son. In March shortly after take off a woman had a seizure. This flight...the had to AED someone...(someone's heart stopped).

I dunno man. Hopefully nothing happens this flight. It shouldn't....atleast Seattle has free wi-fi!

Off to chat with hubby....

xoxoxm
Nikki

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time at the Seattle airport :) I live here in Seattle! Enjoy your time in Florida too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes... let me know when you are flying next..
    But travel safely.. and have a great time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Seattle - waving from downtown!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so you have to let me know whenever you fly, so I know I;m not on a plane with you!! Hope you're enjoying vacation.

    ReplyDelete