Subject: Well I'll be darned...
From: Nikki <mrs_maitre@yahoo.com>
To: Blogger Postings <mrs.maitre328.lovinme@blogger.com,>
CC:
Hey my lovelies! Sorry I haven't blogged since I got to FL...I've been spending the past few days with kiddo before she heads to her mom's for a few weeks.
Been interesting getting on a sleep schedule here. But that's okay...ill be totally adjusted by the time I leave in July n be screwed when I get back to Hawaii!!
Florida humidity is no damn joke. I certainly did NOT miss it at all. My face is greasier n my hair oilier. I am not a fan of it one bit. But...I do imagine the heat is making me drink more...and (yuck I know) sweat more so that is promising.
I have no real internet while here. Except when at friends houses or what not. I got my new phone..which is a Motorola Droid. I have an app that feeds me all ur blogs and I can email my posts...so I think I will live.
I like my grandma's scale...its nice to me. LOL. For now. Haven't really gained anything...even with the 3 days of travel...I think the coffee is the worst part...but honestly...oh well!
Anywho! Back I go to the title of this post...so Saturday June 5th is my sister in law's wedding. Never met her. But I am going to the wedding. I am totally spazzing...but that's just me. I got my dress about a week before i left Hawaii. I didn't wanna lose too much and not have it fit. I figured the closer I got to leaving I could get it and be okay. Its a cute dress. Strapless and knee length. I love it. So I tried it on again last night...low and behold...doesn't fit. Too big. So I took it today to be taken in..about an inch on each side.
How flipping cool is that?!?!?
Oh!!!! And I now own a Victoria Secret bra! I think the secret is the arm n the leg they want for it...but in my mind..totally worth it! I also noticed...I am getting a shape. Like..a figure. Other than round n lumpy!
Its like 133am...ima try to go to bed.
Xoxox,
Nikki
yeah...the secret definitely IS in the arm and leg that vicky's wants for her goodies. yet somehow we all keep on buying them! lol i know it's a pain in the arse to get your dressed taken in but yay for you on it being too big. that means things are going in the right direction! so happy for you girl.
ReplyDeleteThat is way cool....congrats
ReplyDeleteGreat NSV on the dress!!! I can't wait to buy a bra at VS. I know they are expensive but in my opinion they are worth it.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Big clothes are the best reward!!!!
ReplyDelete