I am kinda wondering when the vacation part of this whole thing starts.
I went to my sister in law's wedding this past Saturday. It was a blast!!! I will post pix when I have access to internet, besides my phone that is.
Been running around seeing friends and family...I managed to get down to 230 for like 2 days...then had to stop losing weight so my damn dress still fit...so I am at like 233 or 232 depending on when I weigh. Whatever...I will get there...I have started kicking my ass again. Sucking down water like its going out of style. Started walking today. Gonna do some light weights. Getting a pool pass tomorrow so I can swim...and work on my pasty complexion some. We will see how far that goes though...I have a tendency of being pasty...I would like some color on these legs.
I am heading to GA next week to go hang out with my homie. I am FINALLY trying Zumba on Friday!!! This should be exciting...cuz I got no clue what I am getting into.
Been a little rough emotionally lately. Jeez. Saturday I was at my sis in law wedding...my hubby's sister. A wedding no less...which always ooozes love. The family made sure I had a blast...I did. But still missed my dearest.
Then I go to see the mother in law yesterday...I shoulda stayed home. She noticed my weight loss...its kinda hard not to..but I got this: " now junior will love you more now that you're skinny and not so fat."
Kinda mixed emotions....livid that she insinuated that my husband did not love me enough before..I really wanted to leave...but she did call me skinny. Not that I am...I am skinni-ER...but I got a ways to go.
I have also been getting a lot of baby questions. Like..y'all are grown ups. You know how babies are made. Obviously I can't try to get pregnant until the hubbs and I are in the same house....kinda hard to get knocked up from Iraq...THAT would totally be super sperm.
Not much else to say...busy...but uneventful.
Love ya!
Xoxox,
Nikki
Poor you...what a thing to say and a bit insensitive about the baby thing ...I would think you would be missing the ermmmmmm act...so to speak!!! LOL Glad you are doing ok
ReplyDeletemy mouth fell open at the fat comment that was made to you. where the hell did this woman lose her manners? burns me up, girl! i mean, damn!
ReplyDelete