Hubby left today...he is in the air...I cried the WHOLE way home from the airport....cried walking into Starbucks...and ordered my extra coffee nonfat frap with snot running down my face....poor people must have thought I was a whack job, but I don't care!!!
I am okay now...had my poor me fest. Cried about how the second goodbye hurts more than the first, because for the first time in 8 months...I slept! So maybe it was the sex....or the body heat...but hell...I didn't have to worry...didn't have to keep one eye open for kiddo...I was good to go...it was nice. :)
Although today kinda sucked on the emotional aspect of life....I did get a phone call...I have a fill tomorrow morning at 11am!! :) I sent an email to Yvette pretty much bitching and moaning how bad this hunger sucks and that I am eating anything, and that Dr. Lim said 12 weeks and I cant last....well...stupid ass me...I guess he meant 12 weeks for LABS...I coulda gotten a fill like 2 flippin weeks ago...
me=dumbass
Oh well! I get one tomorrow! WOOOOOO!
Off to clean and be compulsive so I dont dwell on hubby being gone...this is how I go...I clean...and start rearranging stuff...
xoxox,
Nikki
I'm sorry that he's gone. I know it doesn't help, but I'm so thankful to families like yours I wish there was a better way.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for fills!
I'm sorry to hear that he is gone, but I'm glad you got to spend some quality time together. Good luck with the fill. Be assertive and make sure he gives you a good amount!!
ReplyDeleteawww i'm sorry he's gone, but now you can start looking forward to the next time he comes home. It's always fun to have things to look forward too! You're doing a great job taking care of things while he's away, you can do this! We are here to help!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the fill, crossing my finger's you get lots!
i'm sorry he's gone. i know how rough it is. i cried for like days when mine left and he was only going for four months. i can't imagine how you must feel. my thoughts are sooo with you. i'm glad that you are using your energy in a positive way though - cleaning and stuff. i chose to eat my sadness away in front of the tv. bad choice for me!!! thankfully the band now helps when i have those urges. there is nothing really that anyone can say that i think will make you feel better.... it's just a time thing i think and him coming home! but i'm thinking about you girl! hugs!
ReplyDeleteUgh, I am so sorry, this must be so rough on you! I have had periods where I wasn't with my hubby and it really does suck. Just cry it out and then keep really busy!! Thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that your tome with your hubby is over already!! At least you can look forward to your next meeting! Then it will be for good (I hope)!!
ReplyDeleteYour photos looks like you had a great time together. You are a really cute couple.
Your Step-Daughter is adorable, so I can't wait to see the beautiful children you two will make!