Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today...a fill!!

Saw Dr. Lim today...told him...I AM IN THE YELLOW! I can eat ANYTHING.

He gave me 1cc. I guess I had 2.5 in there...if he 'pulls' 4 come out...he put all in and added the 1 cc...but he is still considering it only 3.5 cc...and he noted in the papers thats how it is....we also had to use the ultrasound again. My port is so far over...that it throws him off each time...keeps asking "how'd it get there"...we, uh, you PUT it there! He did say that I looked smaller than before...and although I may not have lost 'a lot of weight' my clothes are fitting differently...he suggested some shopping...I said in FL...not HI...I want more for my money!

I am on 'liquid-ish foods' for 72 hours....had grits for dinner...a feel full off of them. Wow I miss that full feeling off so little...lol. I hope it sticks around for awhile!!

I was up to 238 today...but that is actually a 2 pound loss from when I was there March 30th...so in 6 weeks...I managed to lose 2 pounds...which is not impressive to me anyways. Dr Lim said I look smaller...which felt good...cuz I dont notice it all the time...I wish I did.

I need 2 get pack into shit. I need to track. I need to work out...I need to get my mojo back. I got this...I want to be SMOKIN HOT when I get home, in case he is here before me. =) Cuz rumor around the way is...that hubby may very well be home before I am back from FL...

I watched the biggest loser tonight...I never really watched it all the way through before. I think I watched it because my surgeon mentioned it. I think that it is good for them that they managed to get so much weight off...but in like 16 weeks!? That is so unhealthy and so shocking to the body. Realistically, they work out like 6 hours a day...how can they maintain that at home? I mean, yeah I know maintenance stage is different...but it is wow...I dunno. I don't see how dropping half yourself in 3 months is safe and healthy. I mean, I know I am no poster child for WLS...I am not saying that...but statistically speaking...in 5 years...at least 90% of them are gonna gain it back...I think it would SUCK.

That's one of my fears for this too, I don't want to fail on this...I know it is possible to gain it back with the band...and it is the crap food that gets you. Dr. Lim mentioned today that it is okay to treat yourself every once in awhile...ice cream on Fridays, or what not. (Skinny cow now makes lil single serving ice cream cups...HEAVENLY) But to not do it every day...or all the time. Make the better choices, work out, get my ass in gear...I can do this...I know I can...and I know I am going to. I want to start to like working out...I want to feel better...I am to get back on my wagon...I liked being there...it wasn't such a bad thing...I was eating good and I was satisfied with my choices....what happened to that girl? Did stress really get me that good? I do NOT see this as a set back...instead it is a stepping stone...it was meant to happen...to teach me something. Not to sit here and pull the poor me shit and get sucked back into the hell that I was in before...It was to show me that I got this...

I got some workout stuff that I am gonna wear tomorrow, at Target...in the regular section...I got this...back at the gym...getting back into it...now that my girlie area is better...and I got shoes that fit...they are SEXY shoes...I will take pix in the AM...Made a new playlist on my phone...This is gonna be a GOOOOOOD time!

xoxox,
Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the fill, I just got one yesterday, too. Hopefully we both feel some good restriction! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to have you back sweetie. You totally got this...and we're all rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete