Friday, May 14, 2010

BYOC

It’s another Friday episode of BYOC where we answer just 5 questions (some funny, some serious) in order to learn more about our fellow bloggers whether they are old or new followers. Copy and paste to your blog if you want to play along!

1. If you could be a cartoon character – who would you be and why?

Tinkerbell!! 150% OMG! I love her! She is sassy and spunky and cute all at once!!! I had her on my car, Kali's room was Tink for awhile....

OOOOOO. Or I would be a carebear...for real. Make people happy by shooting beams out of your belly...and its okay to be hairy and fat. LOL. YAY for no shaving!! =D

2. Who was your teenage heart throb? (Thanks Fiona for this one)

Um, this wasn't that long ago...and well, he is still a hottie...Justin Timberlake.

3. Do you believe being overweight is about a mental obstacle or do you believe it’s simply about overeating/food?

I think it is a combo of both, at least for me personally....I love me some food. I LOVE gourmet food, fancy food...expensive tasting stuff....OOOO and Spanish food and Haitian food...I will admit I am bad, I like fried foods. I do. But I also ate to try to feel better...it was my comfort, especially when I gave up smoking and drinking. I guess food was my vice. It kinda sucked. I have been working on it, I have...I don't eat out of feeling the emotional need anymore, I don't have a void anymore that I am filling. I have a problem of eating when I am bored...when I have nothing to do. I think that is the hardest part for me right now.

4. What’s your all-time favorite song?

Hmmm... Elton John "Your Song"...something about it...I just love it.

5. Whose blog or comment spoke to you/stuck with you this week and why? This is our “you get to be famous for a moment” without having to follow all the rules of an official blog award question.

I am bad...I havent really been reading much...trying to get settled into the house...dealing with the hubbs leaving again...I have been totally selfish....

2 comments:

  1. You are not selfish...I think saying goodbye to hubby again is huge. So sorry I haven't been around to support you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not selfish! You have had a ton going on in your life, so it is totally understandable. Justin is adorable...Gotta love his "Dick in a Box" from Saturday Night Live a few years ago

    ReplyDelete