I know its been awhile...
Well, only really since Friday...but even before then it wasn't anything of any substance.
I have been trying to figure stuff out...figure out if this fill is working...fighting my head hunger...caving sometimes...going to the gym everyday after I drop kiddo off at school...even if it is only 30 min on the treadmill, it is something.
I have been putting the finishing touches on the house and preparing the decorations for the place in the chance that hubby gets home before me...
Figuring what I am gonna be packing...buying a dress for my sister in law's wedding (whom I have never met)...getting a new phone cuz my BlackBerry was messing with my communication with the hubby during travels...
Planning, trying to plan atleast, for my vacation home...how am I gonna keep up the exercising, watching what I eat, and keeping it all in perspective...My new phone is cool enough (Motorola Droid) that I can scan barcodes and it inputs that food into the tracking application...there is a cardiotrainer that can track my steps and calories and what not...I got new exercise shoes...boy what a difference a REAL quality shoe makes...
I dunno...I am down to 233-ish...depends on the day...and time of day too...
Making life decisions...decisions for my family...future...and well...everything else...
I do read y'alls blogs...I just haven't been commenting and what not...kinda going a little crazy on my end...
I am alive though!
xoxox,
Nikki
Glad you are still around Ive missed your posts! Seems like a lot is going on in your life! take things slow one thing at a time .. K x
ReplyDeleteI missed you sweet thang! Get your groove back on and get back on plan and back on track - I know you can! I'm right there with you!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are doing ok, albeit a little busy. be sure to get in touch with me once you hit Florida if you would like to meet up!! :)
ReplyDelete