Few things first..
I am TERRIBLY sorry that I haven't been all that active up in blog land lately...been a little slacking with the lack of internet stuff at grandma's house in FL...BUT....I am in GA for the week and can piggie-back of some poor dude's wifi...so I will try my damndest to keep up!
Today on Charbo's (short for Charlene...the bestie I am visiting here in GA) lunch break we decided to go to the mall. They have a New York and Company...and well...I like their stuff...its nice...cute...and not fat people clothing.
I have been able to shop at Old Navy for a while now...and have started getting brave in sneaking into other skinny people stores and buying stuff...like a few tanks from PacSun and a couple of polo's from Hollister. (Those polos are men's XL tho...they are still hot pink and all fabulous...and frankly...no man needs to wear hot pink polos...so I bought two to save some poor sap who's g/f would want matching shirts...)
Anyways...I went into NY and Co...and tried on a 16...no go. I asked the sales girl what the largest size is that they carry and she said an 18. Apparently...theres a secret that those skinny bitches have been hiding...their clothes...are made in more of a juniors size stuff...so an 18 is really like a misses 16...I can do 16's from Old Navy and stuff...(so that is my theory on sizes)...and everywhere else I am guessing I am an 18...cuz I will be damned if the 18's didn't fit...p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y! Like...no saggy ass. No gap in the back. No bunching in the front.
I didnt look at the price...I really could have given two shit's less how much they cost...I was getting them. So I got them...Orginally 40 bucks. I paid a WHOPPING $9.08 for them...guess they are having a HUGE sale and I get a military discount....so...needless to say...I will be going back for more...
As for the title of this post...
IT IS ALMOST FUCKING OVER!
The troops are coming home EARLY! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Within 45 days (give or take a few) my hubby will be back home...with his family....WHERE HE BELONGS! =D
For those of you who are new...and haven't read back blogs...He left in September for what was going to be a year long deployment in Iraq. It was 8 months until I had seen him when he was home on R&R...
I am so ready for this! I have been ready since he left!!!
I am missing him so much...and the lil one too...as she is at her biological mom's until July 10th...goodness...a summer full of lonelies. BLAH. Thank goodness I got friends!
Well...I am off to...oh hell...who knows...maybe throw on my tennis shoes and go for a jog...unless its too damn hot out..then I will just watch a movie...and jog later when it isnt so damn hot out.
xoxox,
Nikki
Glad he's coming home soon. Missed you.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! So glad he'll be home soon!
ReplyDeleteNothing is sweeter than trying on something and they fit so damn nicely!
ReplyDeleteWooohoo on his return!
Glad to see you are back to blogging.. and super news about your husband coming home early.. enjoy this summer
ReplyDeleteThat is great news!
ReplyDelete