NOW...on to the BYOC....
1. How many piercings do you have? (the ones you can tell us about anyway – *wink wink)
Well gee...where do I start. I have 2 holes in each of my ear lobes. I have my left cartilage done (the upper part of the ear). Had my eyebrow pierced. Had my tongue pierced. And I actually had my nipples pierced for a while...my body did NOT like the stainless steel...so they migrated out and left me with some funky looking nipples...While I will say that they hurt like hell...I called the poor lady every damned name I could think of...it has added sensation to my nipples...which I would do it all over again for! (I didnt have sensation to begin with)
2. How many tattoos do you have? If you have none and wanted to get one – what would it be?
Another one I got plenty of...Wow...I really kinda...well...went hog wild huh? I have a butterfly on my outer left ankle, I was 15..my mother signed for it...I wanted my tongue pierced at the time and she said no...but agreed to a tattoo...apparently she was trying to call my bluff...and I was trying to call hers...I love it though...very simple and girlie. I have my name done in some funky swirly writing on the middle of my back...it needs to have more added to it...but that will come when I have funds. I HAD a chinese symbol for passion (I think) on my right shoulder...which has since been covered up by a massive lily and greenery and other flowers...It is BY FAR my favorite (the lily...not the original)...you can see pictures of the stages a little further back in my blog...Dec of 2009. Finally, I have this one...which I despise...but I guess I thought it would be a brilliant idea at the time...I was 18...and STUPID. It is my zodiac sign (capricorn) and symbol on my right breast....thats right...my boobie. First the tattoo...then the piercing...no damn wonder they hurt during that time of the month...payback, right?
3. If you’ve ever suffered from a weight-loss plateau, what’s your best advice to get past it?
Realizing that it is only temporary...and not to get down about it and "pity eat" to sabotage the hard work you have put in up until that point...adding in a new exercise...or just actually DOING the exercising portion of this whole thing...and just because you exercise DOES NOT mean that you can go ahead and eat more stuff you have no business eating in the first place! (did that sound a lil guilty...good...cuz it SHOULD. LOL)
4. This is a repeat. This isn't so much a question but a challenge. Name one thing you will do for just one day next week in the name of health and commit to it on your blog and to us.
I will get back on the wagon...GA has not been kind to me...nor me kind to it!.
5. Repeat *make someone a Superstar* question – what's your favorite blog or comment of the week?
I have been out of the loop for a while on blogs...so I officially SUCK. I got nada...nothing...ALTHOUGH...I will say the few blogs that I did have a chance on reading-Drazil and her blogging buddy on the needs and such of medications to control/assist in depression and such kinda hit home for me...it was very personal, brave, and emotional to put out there! (So I guess I did answer the question!!! :D)
Love y'all!!
xoxox,
Nikki
Awwww I've missed you! Glad to see you back! I'm sending prayers for all your loved ones going through tough times.
ReplyDeleteOh chicken! Tough times! Will be sending good vibes to you!
ReplyDeleteSending prayers your way!
ReplyDelete