Thursday, July 1, 2010

July WILL be successful...

Hey Buttercups! How are y'all?

I am alright...hanging in there...update on the stuff from last week...Lil' Man, Hartwell, does have Leukemia...he has both markers for ALL and AML (both of those abbreviations are linked to descriptions)...they are treating him with more aggressive chemo...he is 6 (just turned on June 30th!). His family has set up a blog and a website and such for him...I will give y'all links...if you wanna know more...pray...keep track...ect..

CaringBridge: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/hartwellfaircloth

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pray-For-Hartwell/134323393252967?ref=ts

As for my bestie's boyfriend's daddy...he went thru the surgery okay on Friday...but they found out that the brain tumor was not the primary source of cancer....so, they have given him 4-6 weeks to live. :'(



As for me...I am starting back at Zumba tomorrow...and I am going Saturday...then next week I plan on doing Monday-Thursday...because Friday I GET MY MUNCHKIN BACK!!!!!!

I WILL watch what I am eating again....I won't shove shit in my face that I do not need to be eating...I have been sitting between 230-233 for about 2 months...I WILL drink atleast 32 oz of water a day (right now I do, well, like NONE). I WILL do protein shakes daily. I WILL eat more protein. I don't want my hair to keep falling out!!!! I WILL be brave enough to go thru with the Brazilian Wax I have scheduled for the 17th...smh@the things I am willing to try....

I really need to get in gear again...I know I say this all the time...but I want this to go as planned...I was doing good on the fill I have...but I think I need a lil bit more...but can't get anything until at least the 27th of July...so this month is ALL on my own....I mean, I am THRILLED that I haven't gained while on vacation...but I wanna loooooooooooooooooose. I wanna be a loser...I am okay with being a loser...especially if I am losing weight.

Monday I am going to the sales at the outlet malls in Orlando...gonna hit up some clothing...maybe get some stuff for when I am a bit smaller...

Well...I will post more later...even do BYOC tomorrow....OHHH! I am getting a hair cut tomorrow...I may post some pix...we will see how it turns out! (Which I know it will be fab...she is AMAZING..which is why I live in Hawaii and still only get my hair done really when I come to FL...)

xoxox,
Nikki

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same. Although I can't eat everything that my eyes would like to, I still feel like I could do with 1 more ml, but I can't see my doc until the 6th August! I think we could so this together (well, everything except the brazilian!). You are a little lighter than me, but we got banded at a similar time and I have been stuck for a month at the same weight almost!

    JULY will mean at least 4kg loss!!!

    ReplyDelete