It has been hard getting back on the wagon...I keep forgetting how hard it is to actually STOP the excuses before you totally lose yourself in everything....and then end up walking behind this wagon...waving at all the weight-loss buddies that you have made in this blogger world....and in the real world.
I went to Zumba tonight...with a new lady, as the regular one I do classes with is on vacation. Holy hell. This girl was like 20-something bottle of energy. HOLY SHIT. That's what I have to say about...WAY high tempo...similar to the lady that Stephanie tried Zumba with...but not AS bad...her songs were shorter...and frankly she was just so damned cute and animated and fun that you couldn't get mad at her. That and I honestly think I am a total glutton for punishment...cuz my ass is going back tomorrow AM and Monday AM with her...
Ya know...she is small enough that I may get her stuffed into my suitcase and take her to Hawaii with me...LMAO.
Today I went and got my hair cut....same way really...because it is so thin...she didn't wanna go too drastic for me...she gave me (or I paid for really) a type of shampoo that is totally organic and natural and is supposed to help promote a healthy scalp to promote hair growth...I will keep y'all posted on that. :) I will post a picture later...I have a ton saved on my cell phone...she styled it different...and went step-by-step so that I could do it at home...I had sexy movie star hair!
Then I went into Aeropostale...yeah...you know...that preppy store that always has a killer sale happening..like all the time...I asked the largest size...the lady said XL...I found one...held it up...and laughed...NO WAY IN HELL is that tiny ass shirt fitting me and my semi-tubby self...
I was talking with the hubby and he told me to stop being a sissy and try the shit on...worse thing that could happen is it doesn't fit over my boobies and I move on. So I did. Well hot damn. Guess what...it fit...well..mostly. I mean I could stand to lose 5-8 pounds before it fits PERFECTLY...but atleast I did not look like an over stuffed sausage. =D I am going back to actually buy some this weekend...
I guess we will move on to BYOC..brought to you by DRAZ... <3
1. Seeing that it’s a patriotic holiday of sorts I thought of this one: Where were you on September 11th?
Well, it happened during my high school years...it was the year I was skipping a lot of school so I was in bed..my mother was at work and called the house flipping out..telling me to turn on the news...I really thought it was a movie...that couldn't have happened to us. That day made me sad...and scared all at the same time...what else could happen next. I know some people who have moved on from that day...still proud to be an American...but not dwelling on it...I used to be one of those people, honestly...until I met my husband. I now live everyday with an amazing man who is willing to fight for a country that isn't even his birth country...for our freedom and our lives..as well has his and the future generations...
2. What is your idea of fun? If given the chance to skip work/life for an entire day, what would you do? (assume you’d be by yourself)
I don't know how to quite answer this one...I am gonna break the rules I guess...I have been alone so much this past year, that frankly...I don't wanna be alone anymore...I have done the bubble baths with a glass of wine, classical music playing and a good book...or the latest issue of cosmo... I have had moments to savor the silence and the joys of having that privacy and alone time...to have some Nikki time...but my PERFECT day of fun would be laying in bed late with my hubby (notice I did not mention sleeping...cuz I know Draz would call me out on it..lol), kiddo watching cartoons on her TV to give us some cuddle time....make a yummy breakfast for all of us after we get outta bed...get showered and dressed and go somewhere like...well...Disney.
Well, it happened during my high school years...it was the year I was skipping a lot of school so I was in bed..my mother was at work and called the house flipping out..telling me to turn on the news...I really thought it was a movie...that couldn't have happened to us. That day made me sad...and scared all at the same time...what else could happen next. I know some people who have moved on from that day...still proud to be an American...but not dwelling on it...I used to be one of those people, honestly...until I met my husband. I now live everyday with an amazing man who is willing to fight for a country that isn't even his birth country...for our freedom and our lives..as well has his and the future generations...
2. What is your idea of fun? If given the chance to skip work/life for an entire day, what would you do? (assume you’d be by yourself)
I don't know how to quite answer this one...I am gonna break the rules I guess...I have been alone so much this past year, that frankly...I don't wanna be alone anymore...I have done the bubble baths with a glass of wine, classical music playing and a good book...or the latest issue of cosmo... I have had moments to savor the silence and the joys of having that privacy and alone time...to have some Nikki time...but my PERFECT day of fun would be laying in bed late with my hubby (notice I did not mention sleeping...cuz I know Draz would call me out on it..lol), kiddo watching cartoons on her TV to give us some cuddle time....make a yummy breakfast for all of us after we get outta bed...get showered and dressed and go somewhere like...well...Disney.
3. Suggestion from a follower. Some blog questions.
How many blogs do you follow? 115
Do you read them all or just your faves? I read usually what comes in thru my app on my phone...now that I have figured a way to get my laptop online thru my phone's internet...I will be reading more...I usually go thru my dashboard and read...
Do you comment a little, a lot, on all? I used to comment a lot. I did. Then hubby came home for R&R and that has been a new whole world of emotions...saying good-bye the second time sucked so much more...because it felt so normal...witch is what depressed me. Now I am a micro-commenter...I will be commenting a whole heck of a lot more once I get home and get back into my routine...So...be looking for Nikki comments around August!! =)
Have you ever unfollowed someone because of something they said or you didn’t like their blog? I do this if it really bothers me...or if I cannot get into it...I mean honestly...I want to be able to give ppl my honesty...and if I feel that I would need to mask that to keep feelings from being hurt because someone is always negative...annoyed...or just doesn't seem to flow well...then yes.
Do you routinely unfollow and why? Not really...I do realize that I need to go thru my list...I dont see a point in following someone that only posts every few months...I mean...if I got to that point...ladies, and dudes, please...feel free to unfollow me...but, I am too cool for that...so I know y'all love me...I'm just so damn flip-floppy that you can't help but be stuck to me! lol...okay...that ego trip was brought to you by Mr. Amaretto and Diet Ginger Ale. =O
4. Repeat question. Pick one day and one healthy thing you’ll do for just that day next week.
I am going to pick Monday. I will do Zumba in the AM. Drink my 64 oz of water. Eat mostly protein. NO soda's...you know...do what we are supposed to do.
5. Repeat "Make someone a superstar" question. Whose blog or blog comment stuck with you this week and why?
Again...I suck...kick me in the shins...I will do better next week...I PROMISE.
Alright...I am gonna get off this thing and take myself some excedrine menstrual complete..and go cry like a lil bitch. Damn period...I totally cannot wait until I am able to get pregnant and I don't have to deal with the monthly cramps...just sayin'
xoxox,
Nikki
Great answers - I so would call you out on that.
ReplyDelete