***If you don't wanna know...I would suggest you...well...skip this post***
So today was dooms-day.
The waxing...I was terrified and excited all at once...which is weird...because who in their right mind would be excited about waxing...well...the who-ha?
It was NOT as bad as I thought it would be....I mean...it did hurt...but not like I had expected. The wax was a hard wax...so no paper involved...just letting it cool and taking it off...well...you know how.
I was totally unaware that they got ALL hair in the lower regions....but it is a totally different feeling than shaving...
I was way nervous to have some random lady being all down by my who-ha for a good hour...but she made me very comfortable....even tho I slipped and let go of my leg and kinda got my butt cheeks stuck together....(LOL)
I was also told I need to exfoliate to make sure I dont get bumpies or ingrowns...I picked up one of these at the salon for like 10 bucks: SpaCells its a cool lil guy...one side for more massaging and face...and the other for...well...other areas and exfoliation.....
I am sleepy and dozing off....
so...
xoxox,
Nikki
Ouch! And yet yayy - you did it! Good going.
ReplyDeleteI am waaaaaaaay impressed! I have ven added this as one of my rewards. Scared shitless though!
ReplyDeletei can barely deal with getting my eyebrows waxed. let alone anything else like...well... THAT!!!! lol
ReplyDelete