I got a fill on Tuesday AM...and when I went to the DR's I weighed in at 238...LAME LAME LAME!!! Well...yesterday I was brave and weighed again and was at 234....so that's good. =) This fill...a small one.... 0.5 CC...I think may work for a lil bit. I had a new doctor do my fill as my dude is deployed to Afghanistan....I was like...okay...So I am telling guy that he will need the ultrasound machine and all sorts of stuff...He tells me...well, I dont know how to use that...so if I cant get it...I will send you to radiology and they can do it that way.
Oh Joy.
I am gonna be here all DAMN day. WOOOO. =/
Hot damn. Homeboy got it on the FIRST try...I didn't need to even tighten my abs...it was exciting...I was like do you need me to tighten my...he counted to 3 and BAM...it was in...I was in shock. I was. He didn't even place my port...he didn't even know where the port was until he asked me....and then...there we go...he is in. I was happy. :)
Easy Peasy....
I think I may do me a lil BYOC later on...right now...I get to go and spend a few hours labeling EVERYTHING for kiddos school...starts Monday. I mean EVERYTHING...marker caps, markers, pencils (sharpened too), crayons, colored pencils...each box...and each piece...
I think this is INSANE...
xoxox
Nikki
Oh the labeling...I actually love doing that. HOpe your new fill is your sweet spot!
ReplyDelete