After about 30 hours in a vehicle total...including rain time, potty stops, food and coffee stops...I have had my munchkin back since Saturday afternoon...We are safely back in FL...
GOODNESS! WHY?! I am sitting here in the living room and they just showed a Marine homecoming on the TV on World News....OOOOHHHH I cried. lol.
I am so damn close I can taste it!!
**anywho**
I figured I would post to let yall know I am back with my kiddo in FL for another week...then we leave to go back to Hawaii...where eventually this month my hubby will be home...who knows when that will happen...it'll happen this month...I just dunno what day.
As for weight loss...I am blaming it on the humidity and the heat....and on the shit that I have been eating lately...and the fact that I just got over my period...and well...I am up on the scale...but eff it...it's totally not the end of the world...even though on the forefront of my mind...it totally is n I am freaking OUT...but I will live...I will be back in the swing of things....I can do this... I will do this...I do not suck....just get easily sidetracked with stress of this Iraqi stuff and Kiddo stuff...and travel and all that mess...BLAH.
:)
xoxox,
Nikki
You sooooo do not suck - and you can do this!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there :-)
Yep! I agree! You can do it!
ReplyDelete