Last night I went to Zumba...New lady than last time...she was a lil Philippino lady...hyper as all get out...lots of abs, booty shaking, booty popping, and shimmying...Holy Abdominals Batman!!! Feels good though!! WOOOO!! (So I am a lil sore...I need to hype myself up!)
Today I went to the gym and did the elliptical and then I did some weights to start toning my flabby bat-arms into shape. Gotta keep my sexy up!! I am going walking with a friend tonight at 6PM. So I guess that is two workouts in huh?! WOOT WOOT!
Tomorrow I am planning on some more elliptical intervals and then some weights for my legs...I am telling you man! I am on FIRE! =) I so rock. I do...I got a bit of an ego issue...
I have been tracking foods...I am tending to stay around 900-1000 calories eaten...I write it before I eat it...I am starting back to making better choices on what to eat...and if I eat something bad than I account for it. I am making this all a habit again...it needs to be...I need to make sure that I can get this thing done...I have 13 days to loose as much weight as I can before I go back to the Doc to get another fill...I need one...but I am trying my hardest to keep my portions down...I am fighting the hunger...I know I need to so that I am more accustomed to things when I get this fill situation down right and I am at my sweet spot...I would rather have to eat more later when I am at my sweet spot than having to cut back...
Does that make sense?
I am weighing myself again tomorrow morning to see what it says...better be good...or I'm gonna be MAAAAD. I also need to increase my water intake....thats my problem...I don't drink enough water...I know this...baaaaad Nikki. One step at a time....
Hubby is making grilled porkchops and green beans for dinner. :)
I am outta here!
xoxox,
Nikki
You are killing it!
ReplyDeleteMake it three!!! You can do it! :)
ReplyDelete