Monday, August 16, 2010

YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!

I would be jumping for joy right now...but I am not wearing a sports bra...and I don't need a black eye. :)

Weighed myself this morning...after last weeks VERY VERY depressing number of 238 (yes...self inflicted increase...I get it...I know)...I am down to 235. YAY! -3 pounds with semi-doing what I am supposed to be doing.

Last night I was hunting online for a widget for my side bar to count my workouts and such...it seems to be working. :) I just need to remember to log into it...which I should be able to. I also ditched sparkpeople and went with myfitnesspal. MFP seems to be a lil more user friendly...and their mobile app is better and syncs directly with the webpage as soon as you post it in...so there is no waiting. (I like instant gratification) I am back to tracking and attempting to meal plan...I gotta drop this weight man...I wanna lose these 36 pounds (to be in Onederland) by Christmas....

I have also decided that I need to be all up in these challenges from now on...even when they were on weight loss and were a buy in...really? is 5 bucks gonna kill me!? NOPE.

****Change in Topic****

As for this kids seeing parents doing adult type activities...It has happened...she was 2...couldn't see what was going on cuz she was so short...but she came in and asked daddy for a hug. WOW. Now, at 6, she knows she needs to knock if the doors are shut...and frankly....she sleeps as hard as a rock anyways...so I wont wake her up if I am loud. **blushes**

I am off to get my teefies (teeth) cleaned and then get a referral to get them ripppped out! (all 4 wisdoms need to go...)

Zumba tonight...

xoxox.,
Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss! Good luck with the wisdom teeth....I had that done a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, good luck with the wisdom teeth, I just had all four of mine taken out last week!

    ReplyDelete