Sunday, August 15, 2010

Let's kill a few birds shall we....

I am all in on this challenge coming up...I am totally amazed at how gung-ho I really feel! =D

I think that I will totally be killing a few birds with my big ol stone I got hiding over here. I will log how I work out IN my blog...I will not only do a posting...with some sort of substance...but I will also be sticking some sort of counter on the side of my blog...so it makes me log in and get back in the blogging world...I miss y'all.

I need to work out...eat right...and use this darn band how it was intended! I think having Will home has really sunk in and I realize that he isn't leaving for a long while...so I need to show him that I know what the heck I got myself into...granted, he notices the portion sizes are smaller...but now I need to be all I can be! =) (I am doing it for me...but if it makes me feel better to add in Will...lemme have it!)

Tomorrow I have a dental appointment...then we have to run to Sam's to get some stuff. After that...who knows!!!


xoxox,
Nikki


***UPDATE***


So www.fitlink.com has a pretty cool widget you can put on your blog that has different exercises you can track and monitor...it has EVERYTHING...but Zumba. BOOO...but we can count that as high impact aerobic exercise?  Can't we?! I like it! I hope it workssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment