I think this will be the last post today...the first two...the award and the general one I have had in draft for a few days working on them when I have free time...or remember too...LOL
1. Do you remember your last dream?
I tend to have some off the wall dreams...I only remember some bits and pieces. I remember making a cake with hubby...eating something for dinner...then there was frosting everywhere...like EVERYWHERE...like a million gallon bucket blew up in our house...all over the walls...ceiling...furniture...everywhere. We started cleaning it up...and it just kept re-appearing. Like those damn relight candles that people get you on your birthday cake. That is what I remember...
2. Which is your favorite body part of the human body and why?
I would have to say arms...they can be strong enough to defend you...but soothing enough to hold you when you are scared.
3. Tell me about your first kiss...
Goodness...I was 17. It was a game of truth or dare. His name was Vince. He was 19. Not a very good kiss...he had some funky breath. :(
4. How big is your bed?
We have a queen size bed. I love my bed....it is big enough that we don't have to be right on each other all the time...we have the choice of cuddling...and the choice to be on our side of the bed...ALTHOUGH...we always cross our ankles...like his on bottom and mine on top...if we are not cuddling... ;)
5. Repeat question....whose blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?
I like Draz's post on payoffs.. I have issues with this within my own family...I am always the one who gets the call from people needing to borrow...for so long I said yes...fine...she was my mother...I needed to help her for helping me when I was growing up. It took me to realize a few things...such as it is her JOB to raise me...it is NOT my obligation to help her because she did a JOB. It is a deep thing to bring out financial aspects of a person...its one of those things you dont talk about: Money, Religion, and Abuse...NO-NO topics. =/ Which is SAD. They should be the things we all talk about....
And she is right...it all starts with a change. One choice can change everything...
xoxox,
Nikki
Awww thanks for liking my post....I've missed you!
ReplyDelete