I used to not be able to stand the stupid elliptical...It would hurt to bad to pedal....I was so heavy and my legs sucked so bad that I couldn't even do 5 mins....
Well...check this out:
![]() |
| From Mobile upload |
Yeahhhhh man! :) I went up to level 10 in 3 min increments...then when I got there and after the 3 mins @ level 10 I went back down in increments of 2 mins to level 4..where once I got there I would alternate between backwards and forwards for 2 mins each until I was at 45 mins...
I was totally checkin myself out in the mirror too...I am starting to see collar bones! Which makes me smile.
xoxox,
Nikki

Hey! You should know by now that tooting your own horn is part of this gig. You half to believe in and be proud of your accomplishments. You are kicking some butt. Do something special for yourself, you deserve it. K
ReplyDeleteVery cool. Congrats on beating the horrible machine!!
ReplyDeleteWTG!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Look at all those calories burned!
ReplyDelete