Friday, August 20, 2010

I think I may get emotional...

I got some tears welling up in my eyes...I really do....

Why you may ask?

Well it's a combination of things...

First, I weighed myself again today (I know...baaaad Nikki...I just weighed on Wednesday) because I was totally curious to see how this working out and tracking food is going...because well, I had sushi yesterday and that is a WHOOOOLE lotta calories.  I will be damned...I am DOWN again...to 233.5...I am litterally 1.5 pounds away from my lowest of 232....I am SOOO excited to almost be back there...and then to know that I can move on from there..and get lower.

I have had a pretty good two weeks at the gym...I even almost went every day this week...I am going later on today to get some elliptical and weights in...I must say, I like the elliptical now...but...shhhh...don't tell a soul...word might get out...and well...on second thought...maybe you should say something! I like cheerleaders on my side! :)

I am excited that Draz's and Joey's brain-child challenge "GO-CHICA-GO" starts today...after milling around and wondering how I wanted to do it...workouts or miles...I went with workouts...I am not good on miles like some of you mile-whores out there...running for 3-5 miles a day...face it...y'all would kick my ass and I want a fighting chance at this thing...to atleast get some sort of honorable-semi-ass-kicking-mention. =)

Secondly, I am a lil sad that there is no BOYC...I normally have that as my go to post...and well...I have to think today...with kiddo being off school and all...I am trying to have a brain free day...and it did not happen. I think I may go through Draz withdrawls...Her posts make me laugh most of the time...and occasionally get me thinking about situations... Don't go telling her this either...we all know she has a HUGE ego anyways, and has to walk thru a door sideways because of how big her head is from it...we don't need it any bigger and messing with the space in the rooms at Chicago! (LOVE YOU DRAZ!)

OH! Check this out! Yesterday after hubby and I went to lunch we stopped by a local hole in the wall coffee shop over on the North Shore in Haleiwa...they have the BEST baked goods...so I grabbed 3 scones (blueberry cream cheese) for the three of us for breakfast this morning. I could only eat half!!!! I mean...I am thrilled that I can only eat half! Normally I would be all up in that scone and eating the hell outta the whole thing...but I couldnt!!! So I only ate about 175 cal for breakfast!! :) WAHHHOOOOO!!!

Okay okay...I am outta here for now!

xoxox,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment