Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thousand Word Thursday- 90210 Addition! :)

Amy has started a new weekday addition to our blogger weeks...on top of Draz's "I Wish Wednesday's" and "BYOC" Fridays...we now officially have "Thousand Word Thursday's"....Ladies (and gents if there are any of you hiding out there) we are starting to sound like a bar...with specials on each day...LOL. Half price drinks and apps huh? Well, Mr. TGIFridays, we have quirky comments, serious answers, and laugher...without all your calories!!! :)

Here is what Amy said on her blog:

I'll post a subject on Wednesday, of which you should post a photo that relates on Thursday. Label your post "Thousand Word Thursday" or something to that effect. The photo can be new, old, or somewhere in between. And of course, you are welcome to use actual words to describe your photo! It's that simple!



Without further adieu, our first Thousand Word Thursday subject is:


Let's celebrate our own beauty and how wonderful we all look with a photo of your favorite feature (on your own body and not X-rated, please, Draz!)




From Homecomming



That's my new fave picture...I love it. It was taken the night Will came home! I look pretty effin' hot....everyone said so...but I will let y'all in on my secret...I am totally wearing spanx. <3 SHHHH! Don't tell anyone!


This picture gives light to all my favorite things about myself....my smile, my eyes, and well...my boobies (as long as they are in a bra that is...)


I think I have a problem....its called an ego. I like a lot of things about myself...I do. I love my eyes...they are a green/brown/gold/grey/bluish color...love love them. :) My smile is pretty damn smokin' too...I got some straight teeth and nice lips...it's what apparently got the hubby hooked. I like my boobies...when they are in a bra...they are shapely, big enough to be proportionate to my body....I just don't like them without the bra...they sag...always have...they are yucky...I am hoping and praying that Tricare will be kind and may for a lift/reduction when my weight stabilizes....or I will be saving up for awhile.


I think for this week's thing though...I am gonna go with my smile. It is so big and happy and beaming and oozing with love and joy!!! :)


Have a GREAT night!!!


xoxox,
Nikki

5 comments:

  1. ohhh what I would do for some boobs, sadly I have become an 8 yr old boy. You are a hottie, you have good reason to have an ego!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Boobies rock! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great picture and it's nice to see your hubby smiling in a photo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!!! I love this picture!

    ReplyDelete