So I have seen this on a few different blogs...so I figured what the hell! =)
A
- Age: 25
- Annoyance: Ignorant people. Tourists. People who cannot drive!
- Animal: Puppies!!! :)
- Actor: Adam Sandler, Jason Statham, Mark Wahlberg....:)
B
- Beer: Sam Adams makes a nice Chery Wheat and a Cream Stout...and Guinness mixed with condensed milk is YUMMMO (badddd for u tho!)
- Birthplace: Norristown, PA (moved to Marlborough, MA when I was 8 weeks old...and then to FL when I was 8)
- Body Part on opposite sex: Arms
- Been in Love: Head over heels for my hubby!! :)
- Been bitched at: more than you will EVER know...everything was my fault growing up...from my parents marriage to my sister being a girl and not a boy (yeah...uh huh...exactly)
- Believe in yourself?: I am FABULOUS! I am. Ask anyone!
- Believe in God: Yeppers...
- Before weight: 282 (when Will left...official on record by nutritionist 274)
C
- Car: Hyundai Elantra...I want a Tiguan (VW) or a BMW 3 series....
- Candy: Snickers (Regular, Dark, or Almond...LOL)
- Color: PINK! I love it!
- Cried in school: Yes, twice.
- Chocolate/Vanilla:Chocolate... <3
- Chinese/Mexican: Chinese..this is gonna sound bad...but like the cheap take-out chinese too...not the authentic stuff. Living in Hawaii, I would kill for some cheap wanna-be NY Style Chinese take-out.
- Cake or pie: Cake...chocolate especially
- Country to visit: All of Europe. I mean ALL.
D
- Day or Night: Night
- Do the splits?: umm...no?
E
- Eggs: Scrambled with cheese (I second this!)
- Eyes: We will go with Hazel...its the easy answer...
F
- First crush: Brandon McNeal. Since 2nd grade...
- First thoughts waking up: SNOOOZE or I gotta pee!
- Food: Haitian Food....well Caribbean food in general...fried plantains, red beans and rice, curry goat....I could go on and on...
G
- Greatest Fear: Not being able to have kids...
- Goals: Be successful enough to assist in children's college and not have to stress about money (ie: live paycheck to paycheck) and to be able to have a family annual vacation
- Get along with your parents?: Not the best...
- Good luck charm: Um...I dunno?
H
- Hair Color: Brown
- Height: 5'6"
- Happy: Most of the time...I get into funks...
- Holiday: Christmas... The lights, sparkling and shiny things...singing carols, family... everything. (OHHHH YEAHHH! I second this too!)
- Health freak?: Not so much...I wish I was...I do. I wish I didn't have to beat the urge to eat fried food and cake all the time!
- Hate: Racist people. Liars. Fake people. People who feel the need to pretend to be better than me.
I
- Ice Cream: Coffee or Chubby Hubby
- Instrument: Nada
J
- Jewelry: I love all my jewelry...my hubby gets me custom made stuff...so it's all unique and made with me in mind...
- Job: Stay at home Army Wife.
K
- Kids: Step-daughter...hoping for a blessing of our own soon enough!
- Kickboxing or karate: I would try Karate...kickboxing and me are NOT friends
- Keep a journal? I blog...thats all you get...
L
- Longest Car Ride: 13 Hours...South FL to VA....
- Love: Will
- Laughed so hard you cried: You have not met my hubby, he keeps me laughing!!
- Love at first sight: I mean, I am all for love...I love love...I bleed love...I am all for romance and fairy tales...but I dunno about LOVE at first sight...lust and a desire to get to know someone...yes...but full out love?
M
- Milk flavor: I like vanilla soy milk...other than that...I can't drink just milk...
- Movie: City of Angels, EverAfter....love!
- Mooned anyone?: Yup.
- Marriage: Married 2 years...
- Motion sickness? Nope...thank goodness!!!
- McD’s or BK: I like McD's chicken nuggets better!
N
- Number of Siblings: Younger sister
- Number of Piercings: I have my 2 holes in each ear, a cartilage in my left ear, and my left eye brow is still open....my tongue and my nipples have closed...
- Number: 3
O
- One wish: Happiness
P
- Place you’d like to live: Boston! or NYC!!! I am siiiick of tropical climates. =/
- Perfect Pizza: White Pizza with ricotta, mozzarella, goat cheese, and parmesan...with olive oil, garlic and other herbs....
- Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi!!!
Q
- Questionaires: If I am bored enough...
R
- Reason to cry: Hormones...thats always what I blame it on
- Reality T.V.: Top Chef, Hells Kitchen...
-Roll your tongue in a circle? Yup
S
- Song: Superwoman- Alicia Keys is a good one. :)
- Shoe size: I am now an 8 in most things...just got a pair of boots from Aldo that are a 9....
- Salad Dressing: Anything vinaigrette.
- Skipped school: More than I should have!
- Smoking: Quit 5 years ago
- Sing well?: I think I sing alright...
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries plz!
- Time for bed: around 11....
- Thunderstorms: I miss them!!!
- TV: Lie to me, L&O SVU, NCIS, NICS LA, all the CSI's, One Tree Hill....I could go on...and on...and on...
U
- Unpredictable: Oh no way! I am totally a creature of habbit!!!
V
- Vegetable you hate: cooked mushrooms, eggplant, onions, peppers...its a texture thing
- Vegetable you love: Green beans, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower...mixed veggies...
- Vacation spot: Only place besides the Bahamas I have ever been was DISNEY! I love Disney!
W
- Weakness: Chocolate
- When you grow up: I dont wanna grow up...I'm a Toys-R-Us kid...
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I don't keep that many people that close to me...as I said before I have an issue with fakeness...once I see it...I am gone.
- Wanted to be a model?: I do! I think I may try out for Torrid's House of Dreams next year...LOL...seeing as anything a size 12 and over is "plus size" in the fashion world!
X
-X-Rays: Lots...and CT scans, MRI's....
Y
-Year it is now: 2010
-Yellow: gosh I look UGLY in yellow...BAAAAAD!
Z
- Zoo: Not a huuuuuge fan.
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
xoxox,
Nikki
No comments:
Post a Comment