* I am a pen and marker whore. I am. It's bad. I have a million different colors of permanent markers. I have a ton of pens. I love pens. I LOVE the new sharpie pens....
2. Assume your house is on fire and the whole thing is going to burn to the ground and your loved ones are out and safe….and you have a few minutes to grab 5 things. Just five. What would they be?
* Computer(s)
* Scrapbooks- they are my version of photo albums
* Jewelry- its all custom!
* My purses- I love them...I do...
* Important documents....they are all in accordion file folders....
3. In the spirit of my new found love on vacation – what is your favorite drink – alcoholic or not?
* Sweet Tea or Pepsi if it is non-alchy! :) For a drink with a kick...I love Toasted Almonds, Amaretto Sours, and White Russians....
4. When is your birthday (if you want to say, no year needed) and what is your Zodiac sign. Does your sign match your personality?
* January 6th. I am a Capricorn. My sign is represented by a sea goat. (Goats taste yummy...shhhh...don't tell!! I am unsure of how a sea goat would taste though? LOL) I Googled and looked at a few pages and came up with....
Typical Characteristics of a Capricorn:
- responsible- I think I am!
- realistic- I like to dream toooo!!!
- patient- LOL...I wish!!!
- methodical- I am very one tracked if thats what it is trying to say...
- disciplined- in certain things
- cautious- to a fault
- conventional- maybe a liiiiitle
- hard-working- I am...I like working...I do.
- ambitious- I am! I love my dreams and I wanna make em happen....
- dedicated
- honest- to a fault sometimes!
- dependable- :)
- materialistic- Maybe a little bit...
- stuck-up- I am prissy...I wouldn't say stuck up...
- controlling- maybe?
Capricorn Likes -
- Romance- Yes!!!
- Loyalty- Oh yeah!
- Feeling secure- the ONE thing I loooove about the military....promised money and housing!
- Financial/material stability-yes yes yes!!
- Ambitious mates
- Feeling committed
- Making long term relationship plans
- Dependability
- Reliability
Capricorn Dislikes -
- Being bossed around- Who does?!
- Crudeness/coarseness
- Dominance
- Game playing
- Ego displays-But I have one hell of an ego myself!!!!
- Extravagance- I love flashy! =/
- Being challenged by a lover
- Indecisiveness- You must not know me...I am indecisive to the CORE!
5. A little spin on my repeat question. I usually ask which blog or comment stuck with you and why? You can answer that as usual or how about just giving a summary of your week or how you feel about blogland this past week or anything you noticed…does that make sense?
* I like how we are starting to get new stuff for the days of the weeks...like the Thousand Word Thursday...I Wish Wednesday....BYOC Friday...We need to cover Monday and Tuesday...I may try and come up with SOMETHING....we will seee!!!!
Today, the hubby and I went to Ala Moana...which is a HUGE 4 story mall in Waikiki. I got the shirt from Armani Exchange! (Yesss!! I FIT INTO ARMANI!!). I got the leggings at Old Navy (no reason to pay an arm and a leg for simple black leggings). Got the boots from Aldo and the accessories (necklace and bracelets) from Aldo Accessories... I felt sexy! :)
| From Blogger Pictures |
Ala Moana was my favorite mall when I was growing up. So many stores and SO pretty! I went to high school on the Big Island so it was a big deal when we went to Ala Moana! Looking good!
ReplyDeleteLook how cute you are looking!
ReplyDeleteYou ARE sexy! And OMG I have all the new Sharpie pens!
ReplyDelete