There is NO way that 180 is gonna be in my sight for awhile...
I am not being a Debbie Downer...I am not being hard on myself....I have to get an un-fill...
THIS is why!!!
| From 2010-09-07 |
YES!!! That is right!!!!!!!
I am PREGNANT. They say about 5-6 weeks along. My Estimated Due Date is May 10, 2011...
It explains why I have been tired as hell...why I have been feeling like crap...
I am SO SO SO SO happy....
My Bariatric Team on the other hand....is not gonna be so happy!!!
That is all!
Carry on...I'm gonna go call every human being known to man!!!
xoxox,
Nikki
yea!!! I'm so excited for you congrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteCongradulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeleteThat is great news. That's what you get for keeping hubs entertained!
ReplyDeleteI love the two positives. Does that mean twins? (JK)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI saw the photo and started crying! This is the most precious photo I'll see this month possibly! Congrats and oh my if I'm this happy about a woman I've never met! Just be happy and take care of yourself and the little one. Geez I have butterflies in MY stomach! xx ♥
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You're so lucky!
ReplyDeleteCongratuations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!! This is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteOMG - I nearly peed my pants when I saw this! Holy shitaki - this is GREAT news. Loves you to pieces!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Nikki! So excited for you!
ReplyDelete