Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I wish Wednesday....

For those of you that did not see my last post with the huge picture of two BFP (big fat positive) pregnancy tests...

It is official...

I am pregnant. I am gonna be a mommy...biologically! YAY!!!

Back onto I wish Wednesday...


  1. I wish that morning sickness was only in the morning. NOT all day. I am about 6 weeks pregnant and I will be damned if I don't want to vomit all the time. Actually...I take that back...I wish I didn't have it!!!
  2. I wish Flintstone complete chewable vitamins didn't taste so funky. I was told to take two a day while waiting for my first prenatal appointment (October 1st) to get my prenatal vitamins...and to start folic acid...but like...man oh man...they are grittttty. :( that makes me saaaad. 
  3. I wish I didn't live so dang far away...Hawaii is SO far. I wanna go to BOOBs, reeeeaaallly reeeeaaaalllly bad!!!!...I wanna be around my friends and family back home for my first pregnancy. LAME. LAME. LAME.
  4. I wish I still had will-power...I want to be that girl who goes to the gym and works out her whole pregnancy and like doesnt gain anything...who trades her fat tummy for a baby tummy...I wish I felt like I could do it...the only thing I am feeling is my BED right now...but I guess thats what got me here in the first place huh? ;)
  5. I wish I was more decisive. We are trying to figure out where we are gonna go after the Army is done...I don't see hubby signing another contract...so we are outta here! I want somewhere with amazing schools, big yards, good sized houses, 4 seasons, good job market...that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and the rights to your first born. =/ If anyone knows where this is...lemmmme know!!!!

I dunno what else I wish...I don't...my mind is totally on this baby...and being pregnant...LOL

xoxox,
Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed it yesterday. Huge congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! We'll miss you in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nikki!! I am soooo happy for you!! I know that you have been wanting this for so long! Now it is a reality.

    Don't worry about the weight, it will come off after the baby!! I am so excited for you!

    I am sorry that I have not been commenting lately, our Bankruptcy has just become final last month and we are doing so much, getting ready to move in a few months, etc, so I have not been reading blogs lately!

    But I am so glad that I checked yours out today!!! A baby! Wow!

    BTW, I just nominated you for an award!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had seen these posts earlier but I was away from blog land so I am reading all your pregnancy posts now.

    ReplyDelete