Thursday, September 9, 2010

Well...if that isn't totally different from what I had expected...

So my Bariatric Team did call me back today...My nurse is VERY happy for me...I guess there are a ton of us who are pregnant at the same time...so I don't think I am in trouble like I thought.

I go into the doctor on the 14th...which I think is Tuesday...and apparently they won't be taking anything out of my band on at this time...She knows I only have like 5 cc's so she doesn't think that should cause any issues...she thinks it will help though. We will see. I guess our goal is not "gain" weight...to try to maintain the 230 through-out the pregnancy...but to lose fat and put in its place a healthy baby!! =D (Hell-o 215 when I pop the baby out!!!)

I was thinking that we were gonna have to take stuff out and what not...but I think this may work...I will have more doctor appts than usual. I will have to see a lot of people...nutrition, OB, bariatric people...everyone is in on this pregnancy....which makes me a little more comfortable with this. WAHOOOO!

I don't have a pic of my thingy for thousand word Thursday...so I may take one after my battery is done charging in the morning...and do it along with BYOC...

I will also do the awards that I have gotten...I got two of em...and because I keep forgetting/being sick/ running around all the time...I will figure it out.

xoxox,
Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again! I know some docs that do take everything out, but also many that don't. Mine says he bases it on the person. If you have a lot of morning sickness or heartburn he may take some out, but like your doc said having the band can so much during that taking it all out would be a shame. He justs keeps really close tabs on you.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete