Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thousand Word Thursday :)

I love jewelry! I do. I love shiny sparkly things..

The first is my ring set...my engagement ring...and then my wedding band...

I love it..my hubby spent so so much time with the jeweler custom making my ring...picking out the width, setting, design...taking things from different rings he liked...and making mine!


From Drop Box


We took the idea from the engagement ring and made it into our wedding bands as well...here is my set:

From Drop Box


The other piece was my Christmas present from this past year....It is a custom made butterfly...from the same jeweler. This time he spent several months going through e-mail from Iraq planning this surprise (the jeweler is the only person I will let clean my rings...lol) for me when I got to FL.  There are 13 pink garnets (pink is my FAVE color....garnet is my birthstone) and yellow, white and rose gold.


From Drop Box



I am working on a post from last week...I have been SUPER SUPER tired...this baby growing thing is NO joke. I am putting the awards and such in there! :)

xoxox,
Nikki

1 comment:

  1. So sweet for him to put so much thought into those both. Now that is love!! :)

    ReplyDelete