I know I said I was gonna do these last week…but, I have had baby-brain…I keep forgetting to do a posting and…well, beyond a tiny bit of nausea, peeing ALL THE TIME, and having to control wanting to eat everything that comes within smell/sight/mind…not much happened.
Okie Dokie, let’s get to these awards…I know there are more out there…somewhere that I had been nominated for…and I truly suck for not doing those…y’all can beat me…but after May…otherwise it’s assault on a preggie lady…and that is punishable by time in jail! (and I don’t want any of y’all to miss out on Chicago!!!)
![]() |
| From Drop Box |
RULES:
Thank the person giving the award: Thanks so so so much Beth!! <3
Share seven things about yourself.
Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
Let your nominees know about the award.
7 things about me:
1) I am about 7 weeks pregnant with my first child…this was quite a blessing/surprise…as the hubby JUST got home in July from a deployment in Iraq…busy bees I tells ya! J
2) I am going back to school to become a nurse. I work in Occupational Therapy right now, and found that I only enjoy one setting…I think I may be a forever student!
3) I want to travel Europe. My goal is to have a vacation home in either Italy or France. 4) I miss the cheap take-out Chinese food…what I wouldn’t give for some General Tso’s or some Sesame Chicken…Hawaii has a lot of authentic places…but no good cheap take-out.
5) Apparently, I was supposed to be a boy…I guess my little leg got in the way of the ultrasound when they were finding out the sex of me…and needless to say…daddy was mad that I was a girl.
6) I am totally in love with my husband…there is no one better. He is an AMAZING husband and father.
7) I gloat. I try not to, and it’s not that I think I am better than anyone…I just never had much growing up...now that I get nice things…I have to tell/show/gloat to everyone.
Thank the person giving the award: Thanks so so so much Beth!! <3
Share seven things about yourself.
Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
Let your nominees know about the award.
7 things about me:
1) I am about 7 weeks pregnant with my first child…this was quite a blessing/surprise…as the hubby JUST got home in July from a deployment in Iraq…busy bees I tells ya! J
2) I am going back to school to become a nurse. I work in Occupational Therapy right now, and found that I only enjoy one setting…I think I may be a forever student!
3) I want to travel Europe. My goal is to have a vacation home in either Italy or France. 4) I miss the cheap take-out Chinese food…what I wouldn’t give for some General Tso’s or some Sesame Chicken…Hawaii has a lot of authentic places…but no good cheap take-out.
5) Apparently, I was supposed to be a boy…I guess my little leg got in the way of the ultrasound when they were finding out the sex of me…and needless to say…daddy was mad that I was a girl.
6) I am totally in love with my husband…there is no one better. He is an AMAZING husband and father.
7) I gloat. I try not to, and it’s not that I think I am better than anyone…I just never had much growing up...now that I get nice things…I have to tell/show/gloat to everyone.
![]() |
| From Drop Box |
Thank You Debi!!! You rock!! <3
1. Post Who Gave You This Award:
1. Post Who Gave You This Award:
.
State 10 Things You Like (or Love):
1. Seasons- We are looking to move somewhere that has all FOUR seasons and where we can get land/house/good schools…so far Indiana is kinda winning out!
2. Christmas- First of all…Jesus’ B-day! AWESOME. Then just the whole season about it…the lights, the weather, the happiness…people just seem nicer during those times.
3. GOOD Food- I love going to gourmet fancy places and expanding my palate. While, I love cheap take out sometimes…I am really a bit of a food snob.
4. My family- I love my husband, my step daughter, and even the lil blueberry (that’s apparently how big it is at 7 weeks) growing inside of me. Now that I am older and out of my house and AWAY from my mother and such…we are starting to have a better relationship.
5. Naps- this sounds a bit lazy…and maybe it is..but I adore naps…its that extra time that I can just lay down and sleep…without having to worry about phone calls, alarm clocks, or what not.
1. Seasons- We are looking to move somewhere that has all FOUR seasons and where we can get land/house/good schools…so far Indiana is kinda winning out!
2. Christmas- First of all…Jesus’ B-day! AWESOME. Then just the whole season about it…the lights, the weather, the happiness…people just seem nicer during those times.
3. GOOD Food- I love going to gourmet fancy places and expanding my palate. While, I love cheap take out sometimes…I am really a bit of a food snob.
4. My family- I love my husband, my step daughter, and even the lil blueberry (that’s apparently how big it is at 7 weeks) growing inside of me. Now that I am older and out of my house and AWAY from my mother and such…we are starting to have a better relationship.
5. Naps- this sounds a bit lazy…and maybe it is..but I adore naps…its that extra time that I can just lay down and sleep…without having to worry about phone calls, alarm clocks, or what not.
6. Scrapbooking- I have no room to do it in this small tiny place…but I am hoping when we move soon that I will be able to bring my stuff out and get back into it.
7. Facebook- This totally shows my generation…but I enjoy being able to keep in contact and up to date with people’s lives that I may have lost contact with. It’s pretty neat the people you can find from your past…and sometimes a little scary (like ex-boyfriends…and thinking…WTF was I on?!)
8. Road Trips- I like being able to get into the car and just drive. I miss that living here…I think that is why I drive so much when I am home on the mainland for vacations…seeing new places and new things…
9. Chocolate- ‘nuff said
10. Shopping- I love it. Every aspect of it. I did when I was bigger too. I have always loved to shop. I keep it under control because I have to…and because right now, clothing shopping is pointless because I will need maternity stuff soon.
3. Give This Award To 10 Other Amazing Blogger's And Notify Them With A
Comment In Their Blogs
(In No Particular Order):
Okay Okay Okay...is it a cop out? I dont think so...Both of these awards are awesome...they are...but to have to go through everyone's blog that I read and only pick 25 total would not be fair. We all have our own struggles, triumphs, mishaps, gleeful moments, NSV's and sometimes when we wish that the movement included burning scales, not bras....Each of the blogs that I follow, and the new ones that I find by those who start to follow me (by the way...I lost one! :'( ) have had an impact on how I want my journey to be...how I feel about when I mess up, when I have my "oh shit I shouldn't have done that" moments...and how I want to share the happiest moments in my life...I may have only met one of you in person...(Steph at that HELL of a Zumba day)...but each of you matter! A lot! <3


No comments:
Post a Comment