Our dearest Mama Pimp (Draz) does this awesomeness of Friday...I love it...a way to learn about each other...and to pick our brains for answers of substance...most of the time! :)
1. Last week we asked your favorite thing about being an adult. This week the question is: what is one thing you miss about being a child?
• No responsibility. Our jobs as kids was to play, go to school, learn and try our best to listen and not get punished. We didn't have to worry about bills, food, homes, cars, or any of that...Well, I didn't until I was like 10 when I had no choice but to grow-up...which is sad...but that is what I tell my lil princess every time she wants to try to grow up and says she wants a job or what not...her job is to learn @ school, play, and try not to get into trouble...not to worry about grown-up stuff...
2. When you make a serious life decision – do you use your head or your heart?
While I sit there and make a pro's and a con's list to make my my head happy...I am normally totally emotional about it. I thank God everyday that my husband is a very logical person and we talk things out and everything...
3. In relation to blogs….are you a never commenter, a sometimes commenter, an almost always commenter or a direct emailer kinda person?
I am a mix between never and sometimes...I used to be pretty damn good at it...I did...and then schedules got funky and then I had no complete internet...then hubby came home...FINALLY routines are settling in...so I should be able to get on this thing more and be able to comment and have the time to...that is if they don't have me going all over the place for my OB appts and stuff...or if I am not tired and sleeping all day!
4. If life was a flavor – would it be savory, sweet or sour?
Almost savory type of sweet...like chocolate covered bacon (DO NOT KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU TRY IT!!) or a creamy coconut based sorbet with tropical fruit and a tiny touch of sea salt...to give it that kick....speaking of...Starbucks has brought back their Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa...shit I am in trouble!
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in life or in blogland.
Blogland has been semi-uneventful for me...everyone is gearing up to go to Chicago...and I am not. Trying not to be bummed...but I will totally be shameless and blame it on the hormones!!
Life has been interesting...I sleep A LOT. I have a hell of a time falling asleep...then waking up a million times to pee...I see why the first trimester people look like ass...because they have no sleep pattern anymore! I love me some naps...more than usual! My mind is going a mile a minute...wondering if there is just one...or two in there. If there are two, how are we gonna fit them in our car with princess' booster seat that she has to keep until she is like 75 lbs. Hoping that when we do put in our paperwork to move up in housing that we get one of the new homes...with central heat and air...so that hubby's allergies will die down a bit. Praying that kiddo will adjust well to having someone else in on her sunshine parade of attention when the baby gets here. Wondering if I will be able to fly when I am 7 months to be able to take time off with the hubby (well, when he is able to take time off...as I don't work) so that we can go scope out Indiana to see if these places that we are reading about online really are as amazing as they sound!? (anyone in Indiana on here??? if so...LEMME KNOW! Comment...Email...FaceBook me!)
I worry. I do. First pregnancy...what do I have to do...are there things to stay away from. I find myself wanting to swear at everyone that smokes...especially that lady that my hubby sees smoking all the time that is 7 months pregnant. I am worried about the band and being pregnant...especially this soon after surgery....so much for waiting 18 months huh?! I am thrilled though...this is what I wanted....this is why I HAD the surgery...I am happy...but a worrier...and a planner...and it is killlling me that I have to wait so long to see what I am having so that I can go buy baby stuff!! LOL.
Well loves...I am outta here...I think maybe a nap...
xoxox,
Nikki
Try not to worry - everything is going to be great. I just know it.
ReplyDeleteThis is exactly what i am going through right now. I am the same with baby stuff i keep going into shops and stopping myself from buying anything, I also keep dreaming I am having twins so can't wait to know for sure how many babies there are.
ReplyDelete