Monday, October 18, 2010

Operation I Need New Pants...

in a larger size.

DAMNIT.


I knew this day was coming...and I am thrilled that it has..having to buy new pants/shorts/skirts all because the baby is getting bigger n my belly is too tight in the pants I have now...but when I tell you I got nothing...I mean...I got nothing.

I took my last pair of size 18 Lane Bryant jeans out today and sure enough...can only zip about 1/2-3/4 of the way up and they are not buttoning...

I am really kicking myself in the ass for getting rid of all my size 20's and XL Old Navy tops...because I could sure use them right now! I am hoping that I maybe can head to Old Navy or to Motherhood this weekend to maybe get a few pairs of something to fit...I don't want to live in sweat pants until Turkey Day. Sweats aren't sexy feeling...and although I may not have the pregnancy glow yet...dang it I wanna be all ready to look like the happy preggie lady for when I do! =)

Sunday we went to church and I wore a tunic and leggings...and holy cow...my leggings do already go up over my belly (got them that way on purpose because I do not like the double tummy thing I got going on) and I actually *looked* pregnant. It made me smile. :)

Today was an AWESOME day! I got some good info. =)

We made it into the Sears Heros at Home Program, which gives active duty military families gift cards that can be used at Sears, Kmart, Lands End, and whatever other company they own, around the holidays. =) It is kinda cool...They do it every year for apx. 23,000 families.

I got an email from one of the universities that I emailed about their advanced BSN and well...they say that I only need between 3-5 classes before I can start...SWEET!! That makes me so happy and so less stressed. I may be able to start this when I want to! COOOOOL BEAAANNNSSS!!!

I also got another email from the community manager at my housing place about setting up an appt to give me some answers...FINALLY. We go tomorrow at 3PM. I am hoping I will know something...like...when I will move or if I can put into another housing place...

Nothing huge anywhere else...I am kinda boring lately. =/

xoxox,
Nikki

1 comment:

  1. All sounds so very exciting - sure have a lot of good news to share and then to finish with "I am kinda boring lately" was just funny!

    I hope you have fun shopping and that's awesome about the Sears Heros at Home Program. Awesome news about the BSN and very cool that housing may be happening soon!

    Lots of exciting news!!!

    ReplyDelete