Friday, January 7, 2011

BYOC- Jan 7th 2011 Edition...

I tried to be clever and find a pic of something farting some gumdrops...seeings as we have farting rainbows and pissing rainbows all over blog land today...but alas...I suck at google searches and am empty handed...


BYOC!  5 little questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our brains a break from coming up with blog material!  Copy and paste and enjoy!

1.  If you could have only three electrical items/appliances...what would they be?  (Um...whose gonna be the first to say you know what?  (Perverts - all of you!!))

*  Laptop-totally needed...can't live without it...especially when hubby is away...and with it is skype (so no cell needed).. *Fridge-I need to be able to keep food safe and at proper temperatures...I will grill all day long and cook on some propane if needed...but I neeeeeeeed real foooooddd!! *A/C- dude...in Hawaii I can handle no air...its like constantly cool here...but I also know I won't be here forever...so I am gonna need some air conditioning...I do NOT like to sweat (unless there is a good reason for it, and frankly lounging on the sofa is NOT a good valid reason)


2.  What do you think Satan's middle name is? 

* Something like Bartholomew or Chester or something...I mean, why else would he be such a butt-head? Some parents can be cruel when naming children...

3.  Name two things you are VERY good at.  (Again - can't wait for these answers)

*  I'm very very good with packing. I somehow always manage to keep our luggage at or below 50lbs each time we fly...we even leave and come back with more than what we left with...and somehow I make it all fit. I am like the packing fairy...which is an amazing skill to have being a military family. :)
*  I'm good at procrastinating...I know, I know, not something to be proud of being good at...but really...I can wait until the VERY last possible minute to do something and it still turns out wonderful- packing, school papers, buying gifts, shipping stuff...lol. 

(it's early here...and I am switching to decaf coffee...gimme a break okay?!)

4.  What is your favorite sundae topping?

*  Nuts- those Fishers sundae nuts in the can. They are the perfect salty-crunchy goodness to go with all the other smooth toppings (whipped cream, fudge, caramel, butterscotch, ect....)

5.  Summarize your life in blog land and in real life this week.

Blogland...is uh...well...I am just getting back to it for reals...I have missed blogging...but just not a whole heap of a lot to really ramble about...or so I thought...hahaha. Jokes on me I guess...I was feeling guilty about not posting weight loss stuff on a weight loss blog (seeings as I am growing a baby..weight loss wont be happening until atleast May) but I realized that y'all dont just stick around for the weight loss stuff...everyone here has different life experiences...which add up for a heck of a time!! :)

Real life- HMMMM. Where the heck do I start?! This week I flew/traveled for about 18 hours from Florida to Hawaii...I have been getting some really good kicks from little man, I think he is gonna be either an NFL kicker or a soccer player...for reals!!...I am learning how hard it is to bend over, sleep, get comfortable, and keep emotions under control within this pregnancy (granted this is my first one...SO...all new to me!!)...I have realized that sometimes people tell you what you wanna hear to shut you up and get you off their backs, but then they realize that was a mistake when you go all irrational and crazy on them while sobbing about not having room for your baby and that he is going to have to sleep in a dresser drawer (yes...yes...I went there...that's right...I went alllll nuts-o on the housing dude here...he started it...on my BIRTHDAY none the less...posta be a good day...he messed with me first!) I have realized that just because someone holds a title, doesn't make them fit for it...

But today is FRIDAY! Which means I get to un-pack (once again...been procrastinating), go buy Kali some new school pants, do some dishes, get a maternity sleeping pillow...then I get to sleep in tomorrow!!! :D YAY!

xoxox,
Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that because you're not actively losing right now you should still post. You're right, we don't just read to see about weight loss stuff. Besides, the way I see it, everything in life contributes to weight loss (or lack thereof), so its all relevant. And, I know you are still focusing on eating healthy while pregnant... so I'm sure you have insight to share with us. Your ideas for smoothies and soft foods when I had my first batch of teeth pulled helped me a ton. So post away... for reals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes post! I missed you. AND love your header...it's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, post about whatever you feel like! I do!

    If all we posted about was our weight stats etc, then it would get boring fast!

    So I post about whatever is happening to me at the time...either they will read and continue to follow me, or they won't. Either way, it is my blog, so only the ones who truly want to follow me, will.

    So after saying all this, I was just trying to say...say what you want, we will still read your blog! We WANT to hear about the new baby to come.

    BTW, your new blog layout is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete