I finally found some cute baby boy layouts...now that I know what I am having...I may flip flop between a few of them...I am so stinkin excited about this!!! =)
I also want to apologize...I have taken down my Facebook badge...this year I am slowly making my FB more private...I realize that I put EVERYTHING up there and with having people I don't physically know and that I haven't totally met yet puts my husband's life and our lives at risk...(The whole military thing...they are cracking down on stuff lately here as I am on a base that deploys a lot and well, we need to start privacy on the home front)...I hope you guys understand and don't like...unfollow me...but if you do, I totally understand. I did have to delete many many people off of my FB...due to not knowing face-to-face...and some based on content (drugs, drinking, illegal activities...ect) as I am trying to get myself on a better spiritual path as hubsters is starting seminary next month...
It's funny...I am at a point in my life where I should be posting every dang day about this miracle of baby-growing that is happening...but it's odd...this started as a weight-loss blog and I feel odd posting on here about expanding waist lines, increasing scales, enlarging boobies, bigger bras, clothes, and shoes (DANG I threw away all my 8 1/2's when they started falling off after I dropped like 45 pounds...jokes on me...cuz I am back up to an 8.5 cuz of the foot swelling...hahaha), ect....
I will post more on here...I will...of course 95% of it will be baby related and such...because that is the only thing that is going on in my life...I hope you guys still read and comment...not that I expect it...but it is nice to know people read what I write! :)
xoxox,
Nikki
I think its amazing that your going to be a mom! And look forward to your posts!
ReplyDeleteI will still follow and read. I like reading about what you are experiencing. It's your blog and you should blog about whatever you want to. I think it's too hard to make the blog about just the band and/or weightloss. We are doing this to live better, healthier lives - and being pregnant is proof positive of the wonderful change that has already happened. To me, banded and weightloss is about life. So, I guess, I think my blog is more about life than it is weightloss...but a big portion right now, is weightloss.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, rambling. Love your blog and the new layout and can't wait to see what else you have ready to show.
And I totally get the privacy, too.
I only post once a week since I started maintenance. But, I would love hearing about your baby. Many of us banders blog about other parts of our lives. I hear you on the privacy, very smart!
ReplyDelete