Thursday, January 6, 2011

WOW...I go away for a few weeks...

and my dang-gone blog gets spammed like a BILLION times...okay maybe only like 3...but still...its annoying!

I am so so so sorry y'all! I have changed settings, passwords, and ect...hopefully it will stop! =)

Not too much new over here...feeling lil man kick/move all the time...I go for my 24 week appt next week...had another fight with housing...but after being totally irrational, crying hysterically, and throwing in a few threats...things have been fixed...for the most part...I hope...other wise...there will be heck to pay! ;)

OH! Today is my 26th birthday (Jan. 6th...still my b-day here in Hawaii for a few more hours)...wow...26...I know, I am still a baby...still young...I hear that all the time...but well...26 is insane...especially when it feels like just yesterday I was 16...maybe that's the fact that I don't remember much from those times? LOL...I dunno.

I will post more later...still adjusting to Hawaii time again...BLLLAAAAHHHH.

xoxox,
Nikki

1 comment: