Monday, December 20, 2010

I GOT SOME NEWS!!!

Today was my ultrasound. Wowsers..all feels real after seeing the baby move and such up on the screen...although the kicking internally was a good sign too! =)

Well...I found out today...

IT'S A BOY!!

I am so stinkin' excited! I wanted a boy...I thought it was a boy...and IT'S A BOY!


From 2010-12-20


Oh my...I am like insanely happy!!


From 2010-12-20


Not much else...we fly out tomorrow to head to FL for the holidays...which will be nice because I am so so so sick of all this rain! (Hawaii rains in the winter...allllll tttthhhheeee tiiiiimmmmeeeee)

xoxox,
Nikki

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo! Congratulations again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations, boys are scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am soooo excited for u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great! What a wonderful Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! That's so very awesome!

    Enjoy Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! There is something very special about the way a boy loves his momma.

    ReplyDelete