Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Layout...

I hunted down a pretty Christmas blog and re-did it...I have also managed to save a few for the next several holidays and seasons...I figured I will keep up with the times! :)

I have managed to be sick for the past 2 weeks..off and on.. =/

I could moan...groan...complain about how I went from morning sickness n fatigue to a week of greatness to sickies for 2 weeks...BUT...

I won't (I only mentioned it above...I could SO go deeper into it!), I am very very blessed to be pregnant. I am blessed to be 18 weeks along. I am blessed in many many many ways...so bring it on...I got something for ya! (That and in 2 weeks I am allowed to take something!!! LOL)

In 2 weeks I find out what I am having, We head to Florida, and we get to spend the holidays with our families...which will be nice...having all of us together on Christmas. Last year Will was deployed to Iraq, Kali was with her mother, and I was pretty much just floating around FL...I am SOOOO excited to be with everyone this year!!!!

Baby is moving around like a champ lately...I can feel it more and more...which is exactly what I was told would happen...

I don't have much else to say...I have managed to stay at about 236-237...I plan on going back to the gym when I can beathe...I plan on doing Zumba when I am in Florida (the only studio I seem to like!)...I am gonna manage to keep it sexy while pregnant! :)

xoxox,
Nikki

1 comment:

  1. I love the new layout! It's so calming!

    I hope you feel better!

    And I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!

    ReplyDelete