Monday, February 21, 2011

Me: A-Z :) (cuz all the cool kids are doin it!)

(A) Age: 26
(B) Bed Size: Queen...totally needing a new one though...I have the dent in my side, and I can only sleep on my side...-sigh-
(C) Chore You Hate: Dishes...I will empty dishwasher...I dont like the washing or rinsing prior to the dishwasher placement. 
(D) Dogs? None...we travel away from home to much to have one...I want one though...eventually, whenever it is we own a home. :)
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Alarm- or I would probably stay in bed all day...getting drained again...
(F) Favorite Color: PINK....anything and any shade PINK. Love it!!
(G) Gold or Silver? Gold
(H) Height: 5' 6"
(I) Instruments You Play: Nothing...totally not talented like that...
(J) Job Title: Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant...right now-Pregnant stay at home mom.
(K) Kids: 7 year old step-daughter (who I consider mine) and one lil man on the way. :)
(L) Live: Hawaii (I appreciate all of you who love it here...frankly, I am counting down the days to leave this rock!!)
(M) Mom's Name: Cecilia
(N) Nicknames: Nik, Nikki, honey, babe, rookie, preggies, preggers, preggo, lil mama...I could go on and on...
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Twice so far (that doesnt include my birth)- Gallbladder removal and Lap-Band surgery...in May I will have another when lil man comes! :)
(P) Pet Peeve: Racism. I married a black man. I know this. This is 2011...we don't need to fuss about color...jeeez.
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One."  - Seth (Nicholas Cage) City of Angels(R) Right or Left Handed? Right handed...although I am weird and wear my watch on my right wrist...
(S) Siblings: Sister- She will be 21 in April
(T) Time You Wake Up? School and Church Days- 630. Non school and Saturday- Whenever I feel like it. 
(U) Underwear: Motherhood Maternity...my regular undies are a no go now. Belly too big.
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Peas. =/
(W) What Makes You Run Late: My snooze button. 
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Teeth, abdomen, knee, back, chest, shoulder...lapband area...lol
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Uh...I don't cook. I married well, he cooks most of the time...when he is here. I have no talent in cooking, I do bake quite well, though. So I guess cookies? LOL
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Giraffe!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment