- I have started getting stuff for the baby from other people- clothes, toys, gifts from my registries...wow. It makes it feel so real. I mean, I know it is real...I feel his hands and feet kicking me and rolling around in there...but it's still amazing to think that I am only like 70-something days from this being a total reality...
- I already have the crib/changer combo, stroller/car seat, swing, pack and play...and I have a dear friend of mine making the nursery set and my diaper bag out of my husband's uniform he wore out in Iraq for the year he was gone. Now, all we gotta do is move and set it all up! (which should happen in the next 30 days)
- I am 29 weeks. Which means I have 11 left. I am 7 months pregnant, because technically you are 10 months when you pop out said baby-if you make it to 40 weeks. Now, to all you out there who have babies already and have done this before...is it *normal* for nipple leakage yet? Not like a whole lot...but spots here and there...and I notice the boobies are a lil sore when around crying...what in the heck is that?! Someone please please please tell me I am not nutso!
- I am terrified. In 2 weeks kiddo and I are heading to FL...well, she will only be there for a few days, cuz she has to go see her mother...but still...I am a lil intimidated about flying at 31 and then again at 33 weeks. My doctor has assured me that it will all be okay...but, I am gonna be huge and uncomfortable...and I remember how much it sucked flying when I was just fat- now I am pregnant- with an even bigger belly than when I was fat...AND IT MOVES! LOL
- Hubbs leaves at 3AM for a 2 week class, a whopping 5 miles away, and I don't get to see him. :( He comes home 2 days after kiddo and I leave...and we are gone for 2 weeks...literally it is a month until I get to see him again. And being emotional and pregnant and clingy...thats a SUPER long time. I just think it is dumb that he is gonna be so close to home and I can't see him. Atleast he can take his phone with him, which makes communication easier! =)
- In 30 days he starts seminary classes. Kinda cool to realize how much he is going to learn, and how much we are both going to grow, in the next 3 and 1/2 years. God is so amazing.
- I have decided to say forget the whole nursing thing. I have my career, and I let one facility burn me on it and steal my joy. After a long talk and a lot of thinking and praying, I have decided to stay in Occupational Therapy...I will stay in this field, but I will be getting my master's degree, so I will be a full-fledged therapist and not just an assistant. I have applied for a teaching position at the school that I graduated from, to start in August...which I will be back in FL by then for good...so, fingers crossed, throw some prayers up...whatever it is you do...please do for me!!
That's really all I got! =D
xoxox,
Nikki
Glad that you're doing so well. The breast leakage thing is normal, there is something about a baby's cry that stimulates production. Might be worth buying some breast pads now to save embarrassment!
ReplyDeleteI didn't fly whilst pregnant so can't advise, if your Dr thinks its fine I'm sure it will be.
This is very exciting! I love following your progress because I hope to be in your shoes around the end of this year!
ReplyDeleteOne question for you.. what happens to your port when your belly gets big? Does it stick out?? I have always wondered..
Janelle- Kinda. I can feel it more when I lay down and hubby can feel it...I didn't lose a ton of weight within my first few months, so I still had the upper tummy pouch (as I like to call it)...but it is starting to stick out some...my port is kinda off to the side and down a bit, so it is hard to see with the growing belly. LOL. As I get closer to the end I will let ya kno!!
ReplyDeleteok cool thanks :) MORE PICS TOO!! I love belly pics and seeing the belly grow!! I am obsessed with pregnancy lol..
ReplyDelete