WOW.
I will say, up until this weekend I was pretty lucky with the whole swollen feet aspect of this pregnancy. Mind you, I had an issue after flying and being in a car all dangum day...but this is expected....sitting, altitude changes, ect...
We moved this weekend into our new house! Well, new to us! =) Put the baby's stuff together last night/this morning. LOL. Yeah, I am a bit unpatient....SO...loving hubby put together my glider/ottoman and the crib/changer last night for me! I put away all the baby stuff we have right now...When it is all done I will post pix...I promise!
I think this had an impact on the fact that my feet are HUGE right now. =( Like...I got cankles y'all. You know, where your calves go straight to your ankle and then into the foot...yup...that's me...and it SUCKS.
Just wanted to drop a line so y'all didn't think I fell off the face of the earth...I am back in Hawaii safely...and into my new house. So all is well in the world!
xoxox,
Nikki
No comments:
Post a Comment