1. When is the last time you gave and got a compliment?
Does babbling at a baby count? If so, I give him compliments all the time! LOL. I try to give Kali compliments on a daily basis...with my hormones and such going INSANE...its been kinda hard to keep my head straight and I try to make sure she still feel super duper important, as she had been number one in the house for 7 years!
I get compliments from the hubbs all the time...it is good to know that he still finds me attractive...cuz man...after this baby I don't feel the same...hopefully I get back to normal soon. :)
2. What do you wear to bed?
Underwear...recently a nursing bra to help the milk finish drying up...but really just undies... :)
3. I’ve asked this before but we have some newbies doing this so I’m going to ask it again. If you could pick your dream job – with no worries of shifts or money or bosses or commute – what would it be and where?
I would be either an RN or a Doctor...in the ER. That was always my dream. In a big city...like NYC, DC, Orlando or Miami, or something like that...Don't get me wrong, but I am sorry that bad things happen to people, but it would be what I want to deal with all day...help people...make people better...
4. Okay – I’m not trying to start some huge controversy with this question but I have to put it out there. If you’re being honest – do you think staying at home or working outside the home is harder? Can you honestly recognize they are both equally hard? Even if you don’t have kids – have you heard others talk about the two professions judgementally?
Alright...I have been in both situations. I worked while we lived in FL and for the first few months of hubbs' deployment and then became a stay at home mom when Kali needed me to stay home with her. It has been harder for me to stay home. While working, I had patients, hours for work, a pay check, and a car...staying home- I have dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, (hubby still cooks), now I have baby, diapers, baths, homework with Kali, housework. I may not have my own car, patients, or a paycheck...but my hours extend all day...there is no 7-330 schedule...no weekends off... It just seems to go all into the same days...I enjoy working...but it is hard here in Hawaii...and being military...they know we aren't staying...so they are inclined not to hire me...which is fine...cuz now I have baby...but still...after being a stay-at-home mom...I totally give them 150% credit for being able to do it...cuz while I love being there for my kids...it gets redundant...
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.
Real life? Diapers, formula, burping, bathing, and trying to sleep...thats my real life right now...I love my lil man! <3
xoxox,
Nikki
Soooooooo good to hear from you! I'm so happy for you! xoxo
ReplyDeletei am happy that you are happy. enjoy every moment of it.
ReplyDelete