I started blogging on the regular November-ish of 2009. It was when I had decided to do this weightloss and lap-band thing...so I needed a way to let it out...My husband was deployed, our first together, on a year long tour of Iraq...and I think this blog also helped me deal with that in many ways...I could have been typical and sat around and did nothing and gain weight...but I wanted to WOW my hubby when he came home...and I think I did...so much so I got a baby out of it!! :)
2. Tell me about your perfect mate – if you could invent him/her?
I have my perfect mate. He is everything I could EVER want (and more) in a man. So he is not tall- but he's got the dark and handsome down pretty damn well! He takes care of his family- no matter the sacrifice. He fights for a country he was not born in...to protect people who are assholes everyday...but does it with a smile. He loves God- and puts HIM first. Then our children...then me. I am proud to be third in line in his list of importance...because I think that God and the kids should come before me...and as spoiled rotten with love and affection as I am- it says a lot for how much the other higher-ups in line get! He has manners-is a gentleman...is educated..has hopes, dreams, and aspirations and lets nothing stop him from going for what he wants. He is strong and helpful and provides advice and help for so many people. I am proud to have him as mine...as he does not 'need' me around...he WANTS me around. He can cook (I almost burned down the kitchen making a grilled cheese on Monday), clean, iron, do laundry...and he can mow the lawn, protect this country, and wears a uniform and combat boots... =)
3. Do you wear fake eyelashes? Do you want to? Do you use glue or self-stick ones? Do you like how they look?
I did once...I LOVED them...but I was too afraid to put them on alone so I had someone do it for me...they weren't too bad to take off...I wish I had the nerve to do it on my own...cuz MAN...nothing like some sexy thick long lashes to make eyes pop!
4. Let’s say money was no object and neither was time off to recover – are you an advocate of plastic surgery after weight loss?
HECK YEAH! Ask anyone I know...I plan on getting a "mommy makeover"...once I lose so much weight from my original weight Tricare (my insurance) will pay for a breast lift/reduction, tummy tuck and other things if it can be proven that the excess skin is impeding life and can cause further medical issues. I am all for it...I want to look good naked. There I said it. I want to stand in front of my full length mirror stark ass naked and actually like what I see...I want to look good, I want ONE tummy-not two. I want semi-perky boobies...as I never have had them..
.5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
• Blog life - ahhahaha I suck again. It has been NUTS in real life so I have not been on here...dealing with the new baby...trying to adjust to schedules...-sigh-
• Real life has fun. Tacari is not almost 6 weeks old and is so amazing...just watching what he can do now since birth and how big he has gotten...He is now 9lbs...lil chunky monkey! <3 Hubby took Kali to her moms this weekend- he will be back tonight and she won't be back until next month. :(
NOW...for some recent baby pix!!
Us at church two weeks ago-Memorial Day weekend.
Funky Face...I really think he was making a stinky diaper here...LOL
These next few were taken this past Wednesday- June 8th. :) Tacari and his sister Kali <3
I am gonna try to keep up with this thing in the coming weeks...as I get to start working out on Wednesday again! WAHOOO!!! I am trying to get ahold of my surgical team to see when I can get my first fill...I want baby weight GONE...I am 10lbs away from pre-preggie weight and I want to fit into my other clothes and my other smaller stuff that I bought last year!!!
xoxox,
Nikki
He is such a cutie. I'd better hurry up and get your package in the mail or I will be out shopping again, lol. :)
ReplyDeleteyour children are beautiful.. kali looks so happy to be a big sister!
ReplyDelete