Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TONS OF PIX! :)

I know...its been a LONG time...I have managed to survive the first 2 weeks of having a new baby at home...I was spazzing out and afraid to bring him home...I will admit...I was so ready for him to come, and then...BAM...he was here and I was like...WOAH...I don't know what to do!

Breast feeding hasn't quite worked out how I imagined. I am not producing enough for him to eat only that exclusively..so I pump AND do formula...which is cool, cuz WIC will provide about 7-9 cans of formula a month. I can handle that. :) He did manage to be exclusively breast fed up until yesterday...so he has managed to get the first full 2 weeks in...which is all the important stuff.

Oh a GREAT note...I have managed to go from 274 the morning of induction (May 2nd) to 241 as of yesterday morning. Thats like 33 pounds in 2 weeks...HOLY SHNIKES! I am totally down for that! :) I am like 6 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight! :) It seems that my Lap-Band has managed to magically re-appear and kick in. Which, I am totally down for as well!!

SEE!?

From Tacari


Now...for a few more pix of Tacari...he is so sweet...gosh, I love him SO SO SO SO SO SO much! :)

Heading home from the hospital:

From Tacari


Sleeping

From Tacari


After his "bath" (wipe down...he still has his belly-button on..lol)

From Tacari


It's a size newborn...he's starting to fill stuff out finally!!!

From Tacari


Passed out on Daddy

From Tacari


I love my lil guy!

From Tacari


I am off to find something to eat...I really want pizza...we shall see though!!

xoxox,
Nikki

3 comments:

  1. You look GREAT! I wish my tummy had been so flat two weeks afte having Young Sir, lol.

    And, he is absolutely precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Bananas you look great! He is so handsome! I am glad that your adjusting to him home! And breastfeeding is so much harder than it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable Nikki!! My daughter Breast Fed both of her children, and had problems....such as severe Mastitis. She was in so much pain, but refused to stop Breast Feeding!! I don't know how she did it, I couldn't have done it.

    But I am sure that you will do just fine!! We will be in Hawaii in December, maybe if you are still there, and we don't have our time totally taken, we can meet for lunch or something??

    I know that you are supposed to be leaving Hawaii sometime at the end of the year, so I will understand if you can't make it.

    ReplyDelete