Hey guys!!!!
It has been an interesting few days! I came to the army hospital on Monday to have my 39 week appt. I was super swollen and my BP was wicked high! long story short they admitted me for induction!
My lil baby boy came on Tuesday May 3, 2011 @ 718 am! He weighed in at 6lbs and 12.8 oz. And was 19.5 inches long. :)
Here is a picture!
We named him Tacari. :) I will post more when I have my laptop! I go home tomorrow morning!
Xoxox,
Nikki
I'm so happy for you, Nikki. He is beautiful. I've been following along on facebook and loved the photos. You looked so tired, yet happy afterwards!!! Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Nikki!!! He is beautiful... enjoy every minute!
ReplyDeleteHe is so handsome! Congratulations dear I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI am sooo happy for you Nikki!! Now you can just enjoy that beautiful bundle, that is your Baby Boy!! And I love the name you gave him, very unique!
ReplyDeleteHe is sooooo cute! When you are feeling up to email your address please. I have a little something to send you. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
Congratulations! So glad all went well! I am so happy for you and can't wait to see more photos!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! he's a doll!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Remember to rest when he sleeps!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a cutie :) Hope you are all doing well.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a cutie :) Hope you are all doing well.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!! Congrats! I was afraid you would have to be induced with the high BP, as I said I had to do all 4 that way so I know its not fun. But look at your prize! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, little momma. May he sleep through the night very early in his life. Such a sweet guy.
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful baby, congratulations!! many wonderful years are ahead for you.
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG OMG - he's here! He's here! Now ship him to me so I can cuddle him and smell him and you can get some rest. OH GOD - he's priceless. I hope you are well and being waited on hand and foot and loving life! YAYAYAYAY! Sooo happy for you!
ReplyDeleteSoo sweet!! Congrats!!
ReplyDelete