Monday, April 25, 2011

I want him OUT...Eviction notice officially SERVED.

The joy of pregnancy has officially LEFT me.

It's gone...

I dunno where it went. =/

I used to enjoy the whole thing..it was great. I haven't had to deal with random folks touching me or any of that mess...I guess that is a blessing living on a military base...people don't do that sort of thing. :)

Last week I went to L&D because my BP was up and swelling was horrible and I had a headache that would NOT go away.

Well...BP is fine, the stupid thing I used wasn't callibrated properly. They even did blood work AND straight cathed me to get a urine sample to run for pre-eclampsia...and...Nothing. It is allll normal. In fact, my BP on their machines is like...110/65 and the like...amazingly normal... They gave me two shots in my butt for the headache...one of which I have a NICE bruise on my butt from...yay. =/

This swelling stuff hurts. Like...bad...

Even with my feet being up it does not help. They stay swollen...doesn't matter how much water I suck down...doesn't matter what I do. They stay swollen...

Allow me to show you! (Yes I have ugly feet...I will admit, I am a picker...I used to bite the heck outta my nails...now I pick at my toes...don't judge me...)

From Mobile upload


Lovely huh?! And that is a "light" swelling day...lately it has been traveling into my calves. It is no fun...my feet feel like they are gonna pop...and they hurt and tingle...

My hands are bad too...they keep me up at night...with the numbness and tingling and pain...it's like I have carpal tunnel AND horrible arthritis. It bites!

If I didn't have the swelling or pain...I think I would be cool with chillin until whenever lil man decides to show up...but man...I am trying EVERYTHING that I have been told...spicy food, walking, sex (fun!)...everything except castor oil...I refuse to have mud butt...not gonna happen!

Yesterday was Easter...and I wore the dress that I *was* gonna wear to the ball that my MD told me he didn't think was a good idea that I go to because he didn't forsee me making it until then...So I was all dressy...and then I looked at the pic...man oh man...I look HUGE!


From Mobile upload


YAY Baby Belly! NOW GET OUT! :)

I am hoping and praying I go into labor soon...I am over this...I am. I hate to seem like negative nelly and being all blah...but I hurt...and my MD is a pain in the butt...he won't induce me because I am "uncomfortable"...I think these are times I should have had a female doctor... preferably one with kids...LOL.

xoxox,
Nikki

6 comments:

  1. i had swelling like that during my first pregnancy. i gave birth august 31. i think it was so bad because of the summer heat. but the swelling went away right after i delivered. my shoes were falling off my feet when i left the hospital. hang in there. it will all be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun the swelling is horrid but it goes down very fast after the baby is born. I hope that your little man joins the world soon! You look stunning in the dress! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same from about half way through my last pregnancy.

    I love the dress, you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you poor thing! I hope labor starts soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I just can't wait - I hate to see you in such agony...hurry hurry baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nikki, I really feel for you! And the Hawaiian Heat and Humidity doesn't help with the swelling either!!

    I totally know how you feel. Before I had my Surgery and starting losing weight, my legs and feet was always swollen like yours!! And I wasn't even pregnant! LOL

    I had to wear shoes that was sized at least a size larger and in at least a wide or double wide shoe!!

    I will keep good thoughts that your little man decides to make his appearance sooner rather than later for you!! The last month is the hardest....

    ReplyDelete