Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh how I have been sucking....

First- i redid my blog...kinda a mix between memorial day/fourth of July/proud military wife kinda thing...I was originally looking for something military/yellow ribbon kinda deal...but no luck. I wish i could figure the dang header thing out better...i had downloaded that one n just layered a pic in...but i wanted to make it say something else other than celebrate...i want it centered...and well...i suck at that stuff. So this will have to do for now.

Second- i want to apologise for the horrid grammar...i am on my phone laying in bed...unable to sleep..that 4 hr nap earlier screwed me!

Okay..to the main attraction...

I suck.

I was feeding Tacari his midnight bottle n got to thinking. What have I been eating myself? How bad did i *really* let go during this pregnancy?

Well, lets see...

I drink soda again, not diet.
Coffee with creamer n sugar (the ONE thing I refuse to give up)
Juices
I eat fast food
I eat pizza
I eat cookies, cakes, n ice cream
I eat fried foods

I am doing every damn thing I am not supposed to do. I suck. Again

I am determined that this time...starting now...i am gonna do this right..give it my all and then some. I want to meet goal. I want to be a success with this band of mine. I want to fit back into pre-pregnancy clothes. I want to fit into all the stuff i bought when i was home last summer...

I want to feel sexy again...

I am almost 6 weeks postpartum...i am getting back on the grind...i have an appt on July 1st to have all four wisdom teeth removed...i will be doing a liquid/soft diet for 2 weeks after...to heal properly n to jump start this weight loss again...which means protein powders, drinks, greek yogurt, eggs, cream of wheat...ect...

I hope yall are ready...cuz im back n badder than ever...

Xoxox,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment