Last week I managed to go to the gym THREE days. That is totally awesomeness!! I couldn't start until Tuesday...because I had to wait until I was 6 weeks out from having baby...and Well, I wanted to wait until my full 6 weeks because in case something went down I could be like: "BUT...I waited!!"
I went Tuesday at lunch...Wednesday at night...Thursday I was trucking around the malls on this island so that counted with a baby strapped to my chest...Friday I went at night... So I guess I got 4 out of 5 days?
I will not be going on weekends...I am gonna let myself get rest n family time on weekends...for now...I figured 4 days a week is a good start...as I dont want to overdo it and then fail miserably...
I want to be under 200 by Thanksgiving, which is in 5 months...which is about 50 pounds...10 pounds a month...IF I really kick ass and stick to it...I KNOW I can do it...I have to...
I am thinking that I want to give myself a BIG HUGE reward if I make it...
I want to go SKYDIVING if I do it. When I get below 200 I want to jump out of an airplane...over the island of Oahu...I would never do it on the mainland...as I don't think it would be such an amazing and beautiful experience...as if I did it here...
I am scared out of my mind with the idea, like...I am more keen on the idea of surgery than jumping...but you only live once..and I wanna be able to say I did it...I don't know if I would be able to come up with the 130 bucks to do it...but it is a great idea to get my butt in gear...cuz I am too afraid to do it now...weighing as much as I do.
I still havent heard from the bariatric people yet...so on the last Thursday of the month I am going to the walk they have to ask my people what the heck is going on...UGH..it's like pulling teeth for communication around here...I see why so many people aren't very successful on this island with the whole situation....if you can't support the people...dont crank them thru like they are cattle...smh.
I will keep ya'll posted!
xoxox,
Nikki
Great job on all that exercise! :) Funny thing is: I wanted to skydive for the longest time, but was always too heavy. Now that I am below the weight restriction, I don't want to skydive anymore...go figure.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 3 days. I know how hard it can be with a newborn. You are on track with your plans. Can't wait to see your SKYDIVING pics....
ReplyDelete