Today I was at the gym...doing my lil weight-loss option on the elliptical...its like 28 min and a 5 min cool-down...I am just trying to get into the habit of going so I can then amp it up and kick ass...
anyways...
I was about 20 mins in...and the Zumba class starts...I was 13 mins away from being done...and going home...to shower and eat dinner...
I got off the elliptical and joined in on Zumba...only stayed 30 of the 45 mins tho..because it started to thunder...and it doesn't do that in Hawaii...so when it does...you know a storm is brewing...and I was NOT wanting to drive home in that crap...because, sadly, Hawaii people so no not know how to drive in rain..I do...I came here from FL...anyone who has spent a summer in FL knows all about the summer rains...Sunshine State MY ASS. =)
Man- I hurt. My whole body hurts. But it is a GOOOOOOD hurt.
I am getting back in it...I have to. Tomorrow I am calling up to my bariatric nurse to see if I can get some sort of answer on how long I have to wait post-baby to get a fill...cuz I want one...I wanna start this up and get the ball rolling...
Tacari is such a sweetie...He did his first "coo" the other night and it scared him so bad he cried. LOL. Bless his lil heart. I love that lil boy so much. Kali is at her mother's still...she doesn't come home for another month. :( Man I miss her punk butt!
Im gonna go cuddle with the hubbs and the baby...
xoxox,
Nikki
Wow Nikki! At least you are working out!! I am so jealous of all of you that can do the Zumba!! I so wish that I COULD!! But I can't even dance ONE slow dance without my Hips, Knees and Lower Back (from Pinched Nerve I got years ago) killing me!! I would give anything to be able to dance again!!! :(
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I wanted to let you know (a bit late!) that I nominated you for the Adorable Blog Award!!
Oh, I forgot to mention that Walt and I will be in Hawaii this December! We arrive on December 2nd, and leave on December 15th.
ReplyDeleteI know that you are supposed to be leaving Hawaii sometime in December, but if you are still there and would like to meet up for a lunch, dinner or just soft drinks, let me know....If you can't, I totally understand!
We will be staying at the Marriott's Ko 'Olina on the West side of the Island, but we will have a rental car, so we could drive where ever you preferred.
Wow... Eliptical & zumba. SLow down mama.. you making me tired. :-)
ReplyDelete