I am so sorry...its been 2 weeks since my last post!!
Lets see...what has changed...
I got a fill last week...and still haven't noticed a lick of a difference...I can still eat anything...and it is SUPER frustrating that my surgeon won't give me a big girl fill...he will only give me .5cc at a damn time...UGH. So I only have 5 cc's in a 10cc band...AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
But that is whatever.
Tacari had his 2 month well-baby appointment. My lil boy is not so little anymore...he was 6lbs 12oz and 19.5 inches at birth....Thursday at his appointment he was 12lbs 13oz and 22inches. He is so sweet. I love my lil man!
I recorded two videos of him playin! :)
This is from a few days ago...he has it figured out that he can move the toys if he moves his arm! :)
This one was me just being silly with him today...he FINALLY smiled when I had it recording...he never smiles long enough for a camera! LOL
Well...I am off to take hubbs to the airport...he is going to get kiddo from her moms! FINALLY the 6 weeks is OVER!
xoxox,
Nikki
ssooo Cute!
ReplyDeleteOMG! This made me so clucky!!! I wanna baby!
ReplyDelete